Sign in to follow this  
hicksong

2 small stages on the floor ?

I saw a picture and it looked like there were 2 small stages/platforms on both sides of the long walkway.... what’s going on here ? Thanks ! 

2 hours ago, hicksong said:

I saw a picture and it looked like there were 2 small stages/platforms on both sides of the long walkway.... what’s going on here ? Thanks ! 

They erect two small stages for use on just one song.  These are erected in the back of the respective Red Zones and are used by Adam and Edge on just one song - Pride - right after they conclude on the smaller e-stage.  Adam and Edge "swap sides" from their normal positions on the main stage, such that (as you face the main stage) Adam stands on the small platform to the left and Edge is on the small stage to the right.

These two stages are literally simply not there until a small crew of three or four guys magically appears in the respective Red Zones and erects them while the band is on the e-stage at the back of the floor.  Then they quickly take them down again after Pride is finished and the band returns to the main stage.

I tried to find the info but I had no success. What is the first song and last song played on the small stage? Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Laurent Roy said:

I tried to find the info but I had no success. What is the first song and last song played on the small stage? Thank you.

Found it....sorry