Sign in to follow this  
nyru2

Edge explains the tour and setlist in Rolling Stone

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/the-edge-talks-u2s-experience-tour-w520778

my favorite part.

You've toured a lot in the past few years. Will you take a long break when this one ends?
I think there's been three tours that have been on each other's heels pretty quickly. I would say that we'll probably take a little bit of a break at the end of this tour and regroup. There's lots of ideas for the next records, but I think a bit of time off just to listen to music and to really feed our creative instincts is in order.

Good, Edge. Take some time, boys, and let those ideas for new records simmer and feed those creative instincts!  I look forward to whatever is next.  Though I have to say, I'm not in a huge rush. As far as hungry fans go, I feel like SOE has given me plenty to keep me happy and full for a long time!  

• Like 1

Also, I love this quote:

This is for the fans of our more recent work, the more committed fans who really listen to everything and go to everything. We feel OK about that."

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, JCF said:

Good, Edge. Take some time, boys, and let those ideas for new records simmer and feed those creative instincts!  I look forward to whatever is next.  Though I have to say, I'm not in a huge rush. As far as hungry fans go, I feel like SOE has given me plenty to keep me happy and full for a long time!  

I agree, with both SOI and SOE I am set for a while. I have been listening to both albums end to end recently and they are both great and listen well together... 

• Like 1