Sign in to follow this  
Eemas

Leg 3?? Leg 4??

Posted (edited)

Sorry if this has been asked already, but has anyone heard if Nov 10 in Dublin is the LAST night of the SoE tour, or will there be additional legs/tour dates? If this is actually it (really?!?!), I'll consider flying somewhere to see SoE (absolutely love the album) but would be VERY disappointed to have to do so. I found this, but of course, nothing concrete: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/u2s-adam-clayton-talks-experience-tour-future-plans-w520738

Edited by Eemas
more info found

There's this Rolling Stone interview with Edge as well. "I think there's been three tours that have been on each other's heels pretty quickly. I would say that we'll probably take a little bit of a break at the end of this tour and regroup." 
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/the-edge-talks-u2s-experience-tour-w520778 

I wouldn't get your hopes up, but I wouldn't rule it out altogether either. IIRC the Aus/NZ dates of the 360 tour were announced in August 2010 with the shows due to start in November, so 4 months in advance, and the Belfast & Dublin shows of the I&E tour were announced in September 2015 and took place in November, so anything could happen really. Where is it that you live?

Thanks! I'm in Vancouver BC. I'm actually quite shocked they didn't announce a Toronto date....that would be like not going to NYC! These tour destinations are head scratching to say the least...