Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rev29k

RED ZONE Newbie. HELP!

Hello.  Wife and I have RED ZONE Tickets for the first time in DC in a couple weeks.  I have searched online and in the forums, but I am still unclear how the process works.  What time do we need to be there?  When we check in at Will-Call, do we get a physical ticket or a badge or something?  After that, do they just have a line for RED ZONE people that forms and do they let all of the RED ZONE people in at once?  Also, I understand that as a RZ ticket holder you can move between RZ and GA.  Where are the entrances into GA from the RZ?  Are they only at the back of RZ, or is there one up front, too?  

Sorry for all of the questions, but I am really excited about my first RZ experience, but also want to be prepared in case there are certain things I should know.  I've read a lot of people use the RZ access when the doors open to then go straight into GA.  And do they include any drinks!  :)  I remember sitting just above RZ at 360 and they had a big drink/food table.  Or is this just a private cash bar that is easier for RZ people to access?  

Thanks for any help you can offer folks!!

Sean

You will receive an email a day or two before the show with details. 

OK, thanks Mich.  

Who sends that?  Does it come from U2.com or from Ticketmaster?  If it's U2.com, how does it know I purchased Red Zone tickets?  

The email comes from the people hired to organize and run the RED zone. I believe the band management hired them. You'll know it's a RED zone email. It will be clearly marked. It will detail your instructions. RED zone has their own check in area with a big red banner and designated staff. You won't miss it.

Don't worry, they'll contact you. ?

That's what I am worried about.  How do they know how to contact me?  ie. how do they know my email address?  Does Ticketmaster provide it to them?

21 hours ago, Shannon387 said:

The email comes from the people hired to organize and run the RED zone. I believe the band management hired them. You'll know it's a RED zone email. It will be clearly marked. It will detail your instructions. RED zone has their own check in area with a big red banner and designated staff. You won't miss it.

Don't worry, they'll contact you. ?

Thanks for chiming in. ? I was traveling. 

21 hours ago, rev29k said:

That's what I am worried about.  How do they know how to contact me?  ie. how do they know my email address?  Does Ticketmaster provide it to them?

They get it from your ticket purchase, so you should get an email to the same address where you got your ticket purchase confirmation.