FINALLY!!!

It's my turn to see some SOE shows! 😎

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1

GA line - any info on where the GA line is forming?  I know that the venue itself is not allowing line up until 9am.

I have heard rumours that the venue will not be giving out numbered wristbands and we will have to line up all day for GA. Does anyone have any info on this? How has it been at other shows?

12 hours ago, kbhatt said:

GA line - any info on where the GA line is forming?  I know that the venue itself is not allowing line up until 9am.

11 hours ago, deflep6202 said:

I have heard rumours that the venue will not be giving out numbered wristbands and we will have to line up all day for GA. Does anyone have any info on this? How has it been at other shows?

This thread has a couple of useful posts.

Don't stress too much - Philly and the Wells Fargo Center are chilled-out places to see a show. As a veteran of floor seating/GA on very many occasions in Philadelphia, just show up as early as is convenient for you and you'll be fine.

For those who aren't already there - the Phillies (the local baseball team for those who aren't sports fans) do have a home game tonight - so, it would be worth your while to get there as early as you can just for the purposes of parking.

Today's finally the day... 😎

OK, everyone - I need to make my final preparations for departure.

I'll try to give a brief review of tonight once I get back home, but it will be brief because I'll need to rest up for tomorrow's show!:lol:

Finally Philadelphia...it was tough to wait 6 weeks after reading/seeing all the reviews/pictures of the shows. But, waiting is no more! B)

My first arena show in Philly since the Vertigo tour... :Vertigo: :u2-1383:

4 hours ago, dmway said:

This thread has a couple of useful posts.

Don't stress too much - Philly and the Wells Fargo Center are chilled-out places to see a show. As a veteran of floor seating/GA on very many occasions in Philadelphia, just show up as early as is convenient for you and you'll be fine.

For those who aren't already there - the Phillies (the local baseball team for those who aren't sports fans) do have a home game tonight - so, it would be worth your while to get there as early as you can just for the purposes of parking.

Today's finally the day... 😎

It's just so much better when you don't have to wait in line all day. 

Well, I was going to upload a picture, but it’s too big.

Got here just before 5 due to the traffic, back of the GA queue, and still was on the rail if I chose to stay there. (I moved to as spot near the front of the main stage and back away from the screen so I can see it - hell, my ticket paid for the screen - I may as well see it.) I’m on the right-side of the main stage, right on the Red Zone rail near the front of the stage. I’m good. 😎

More later (perhaps much later...) 🤩

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dmway said:

Got here just before 5 due to the traffic, back of the GA queue, and still was on the rail if I chose to stay there. (I moved to as spot near the front of the main stage and back away from the screen so I can see it - hell, my ticket paid for the screen - I may as well see it.) I’m on the right-side of the main stage, right on the Red Zone rail near the front of the stage. I’m good. 😎

that's the spot I was for Montreal 01... in my (not so) humble opinion, an excellent place to be and to experience the show...

rail is good, but not mandatory...

have a great show!!! 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, dmway said:

10 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

that's the spot I were for Montreal 01... in my (not so) humble opinion, an excellent place to be and to experience the show...

rail is good, but not mandatory...

have a great show!!! 

That was also very close to my spot in St. Louis.....very good spot indeed.

• Like 1