18. Pride (In the Name of Love)
  19. Get Out Of Own Way
  20. American Soul
  21. City of Blinding Lights

iNTERMISSION: #womenoftheworldtakeover

22. One / Invisible (snippet)
  23. Love is Bigger Than Anything in its Way
  24. 13 (There is a Light)

Sources: mixlr.com/u2philly/ | mixlr.com/julie-lovesu2/ | mixlr.com/no_end_2_love/ | mixlr.com/michelle-king/ | Several Periscope Streams | http://u2gigs.com

If I want to get a Philly-specific shirt tomorrow, is that something I need to get there early for? Or not that hard to get them on this tour?

17 minutes ago, jeffwalsh said:

If I want to get a Philly-specific shirt tomorrow, is that something I need to get there early for? Or not that hard to get them on this tour?

I'm wearing mine right now - they had plenty. They had enough get through both days, that's for sure.

If you are still concerned, just get it once you're inside and then go to your seat/spot. There are plenty of vendors inside.

OK - I got home an hour ago.

Brief blurbs now - but I do have another show to go to tomorrow today! :o

As I said in my first post back on pg. 1, if you want to be on the rail in GA, if you're in the queue before they open the doors, you're most likely going to get some kind of rail. (I got on it if I had wanted to stay there, despite the traffic getting me there MUCH later than I had intended.)

If you hate traffic, and you want to see U2 in the Wells Fargo Center in Philly, be sure to check whether or not the Phillies have a home game first on the same night. The traffic going down, not so bad - the traffic leaving, OMFG... :wacko: (Getting out of the lot and getting to the ramp to the road to take me home took the same amount of time as getting home from that point - i.e., traveling less than one mile took an hour (that's wrong) ; traveling the rest of the way home also took an hour (that's right).) Fortunately, tomorrow the Phils play early - going home will be MUCH better.

I met an older lady from the South side of Dublin (who moved to the area 50 years ago, and yet still has kept her lovely Irish brogue) who wrote her origin on a sign for the band to read - Adam definitely caught sight of it (and acknowledged with a smile); he also acknowledged my appearance with a grin (yes - I had a visual element that attracted attention - not only from Adam, but also from Bono and from individuals in the crowd up close and further away, both inside the arena and outside - you'll have to wait for that...B))

I wish I could upload my pictures - if you are an Adam fan, you would be especially happy. I think the resolution on my phone is greater than can be accommodated here in posts. I'll try to figure things out...

Tired (not too much though), but very happy - I'm glad I'm going back for seconds... :wub:

OK - more later - bed beckons...

• Like 1