On 6/15/2018 at 1:47 AM, dmway said:

Ahhhhh...well, tonight was much better to and from the show - last night, bizarre amount of traffic going down and a grand experiment of inertia coming back (2+ hours in total); tonight, easy going down, even easier going back (barely over an hour from leaving the floor of the arena to being home). The moral of the story: if there is a baseball game on the same night as a concert, plan very, very carefully in advance...

I'll write more about both shows when I have rested up a bit. I'm tired, but very, very happy. :D

Also, I have an appeal for those who snapped pictures at either show, but especially tonight (i.e., Thursday) because I know for a fact that more were taken. If you look earlier in the thread, you'll find someone who went full-blown MacPhisto. On both nights, The Fly also made an appearance because...that was my outfit. B) The number of extended looks in the GA line outside the arena, on the floor in the arena, and even from the band during both shows, I lost count of. Tonight people went out of their way to take photos of me and even with me. So, the evidence is out there on FB, Twitter, and/or Instagram. (I'm not on any them - sorry, I'm not the biggest fan of social media).

Adam, and I'm pretty certain Bono as well, definitely noticed me yesterday (Wednesday) and grinned (I was in front of the main stage right in front of him). Tonight, The Edge, and Adam again, noticed me, and I swear even Larry made eye-contact with me twice during "Desire" (I was essentially on the rail on the e-stage tonight (Thursday)) - Bono saw me too, but chose not to linger (he must be tired of Fly-impersonators). :lol:

So, if anyone comes across a picture of The Fly from the June 14 show in Philly (or the 13th) anywhere, please let me/us know. Thank you! :Achtung_Baby_14:

(A review of shows is coming, I promise!)

(I can't resist :D)

Maybe Bono didn't linger because Fly impersonators at concerts are as thick as . . . :lol:

11 minutes ago, Europa_Thomas said:

(I can't resist :D)

Maybe Bono didn't linger because Fly impersonators at concerts are as thick as . . . :lol:

:lol:

At the Philly shows, I only saw myself. I did look for the competition. Didn't find any. B) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Manohlive said:

Where are the pics of The Fly???

I would love to have some. They exist somewhere in Internet/World-Wide-Web-land...

On 6/19/2018 at 9:10 PM, Manohlive said:

Where are the pics of The Fly???

On 6/19/2018 at 10:25 PM, dmway said:

I would love to have some. They exist somewhere in Internet/World-Wide-Web-land...

...and I have found one!

Another fan had taken a photo of their group on the 13th (Philly 1) - “The Fly” does an accidental photobomb. ??

In true Fly fashion, he is in effect photographing himself. Enjoy.

A00C2F3A-B537-4244-AF89-DF8006207792.jpeg

• Like 2

On 7/1/2018 at 4:57 PM, dmway said:

...and I have found one!

Another fan had taken a photo of their group on the 13th (Philly 1) - “The Fly” does an accidental photobomb. ??

So you are looking for pics of yourself and forgot that you took some?  ?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Manohlive said:

So you are looking for pics of yourself and forgot that you took some?  ?

If you want the pictures that I took, they are on the previous page of this thread.

This picture was a selfie taken by the woman on the far left of the picture of their group, and I was accidentally in it - this was a happy accident because now there is finally proof of my claim about my outfit at the Philly shows. B)

She was in GA near me at Newark and remembered that we were together at Philly. The shorter woman immediately to my right (which is to the left of me looking at this picture) was the woman originally from Dublin with whom I talked about whiskey, etc.

Edited by dmway

Just now, dmway said:

If you want the pictures that I took, they are on the previous page of this thread.

This picture was a selfie taken by the woman on the far left of the picture of their group, and I was accidentally in it - this was a happy accident because now there is finally proof of my claim about my outfit at the Philly shows. B)

I was teasing you.

On 7/1/2018 at 10:57 PM, dmway said:

This photo is so perfect. If The Fly were still around, he would definitely be an Instagram whore!

• Brilliant 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Canadanne said:

This photo is so perfect. If The Fly were still around, he would definitely be an Instagram whore!

That is so true! B)

If I had been the real Fly in this picture, I would probably be taking/looking at photos of myself instead of watching the show! :lol:

Edited by dmway