Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

 

 

21 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

 

 

That's cool. B)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, U2LAWoman said:

Women of the world take over, because if you don't the world will come to an end. And it won't take long...

Ten thousand posts.  🙌

Edited by Manohlive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

 

I loved this poem.  I had never read it.  Thanks to all involved.  I'm out of reactions too.  Hopefully Max's paperwork will be processed quickly.

  • Brilliant 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone there last night? how was it?

going tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigwave said:

anyone there last night? how was it?

going tonight?

Uhhhhmazing!!! Blew the roof off the DC show! 

So glad to see them this tour in 3 different cities.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bigwave said:

anyone there last night? how was it?

going tonight?

It was incredible. So much energy. Best crowd I've seen so far in my shows other than Montreal. Can't wait to do it again tonight. ❤

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the best band ever & the best fans ever. Duh! Thanks so much hobbes4444 for getting me a ticket to go again tonite. :MacphistoSignal:

  • Brilliant 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I ask a dumb question? Is there anywhere other than at the actual show to procure one of the beautiful U2 Boston shirts I saw there last night? Got some pangs of regret now that I can't be there tonight and pick one up!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lizzd said:

This is the best band ever & the best fans ever. Duh! Thanks so much hobbes4444 for getting me a ticket to go again tonite. :MacphistoSignal:

mahalo and glad to help lizzd!  nice to meet you, and hope you find a great spot tonight. met so many nice people over the past few shows. liked i+e more than e+i but still a great show.  last night was fun, tonight should be even better! going to enjoy an elevated view from the lower bowl!!

Edited by hobbes4444

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, LedHeflin said:

Can I ask a dumb question? Is there anywhere other than at the actual show to procure one of the beautiful U2 Boston shirts I saw there last night? Got some pangs of regret now that I can't be there tonight and pick one up!

 

dont think there are any merch stands before security.  if you want to pm me, I'm going again tonight and could try to get one for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hobbes4444 said:

dont think there are any merch stands before security.  if you want to pm me, I'm going again tonight and could try to get one for you.

Mighty kind of you to offer! I suppose it depends on where you hail from! I will PM you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Brilliant 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.