Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

 

 

I have to admit I'm quite taken aback when some people say they are sick of this song on other threads - it rocked/rocks on this tour (and always).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dmway said:

 

I have to admit I'm quite taken aback when some people say they are sick of this song on other threads - it rocked/rocks on this tour (and always).

 

I'm enjoying it more than I ever have.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does You're the Best Thing carry the narrative?   I cannot discern it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dmway said:

 

I have to admit I'm quite taken aback when some people say they are sick of this song on other threads - it rocked/rocks on this tour (and always).

 

cant have enough!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is The Best Thing the need for hope after scary Macphisto and Acrobat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

Is The Best Thing the need for hope after scary Macphisto and Acrobat?

I think it's more of about Ali bringing him back to his senses after the mega-ego, at least that's how I see it.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mich40 said:

I think it's more of about Ali bringing him back to his senses after the mega-ego, at least that's how I see it.

Just realized in reading this that it brings  the story back to real life on Earth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mich40 said:

 

 

1 minute ago, U2LAWoman said:

 

 

...deja vu...

But I don't mind because I love the photo! B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally agree with this:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.