Sign in to follow this  
jeffwalsh

Any word on whether/where they recorded a tour stop for future release?

Poked around and did a search, but can't seem to find info on this... have they done it yet? Announced it yet? Thanks in advance. 

No official information of any possible upcoming live video release...

Please check periodically the site and Zootopia... if/when there is official information, you will find it published in both places...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jeffwalsh said:

Poked around and did a search, but can't seem to find info on this... have they done it yet? Announced it yet? Thanks in advance. 

There was filming done in Washington and New York, so it's likely that one of those will eventually be released... although we still haven't heard anything about a DVD of last year's tour, so who knows!

OK, thanks. I know the fans have often sorted out the recording info before the band officially mentioned it in the past... 😉

They also filmed Newark, in 360.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm anxiously awaiting any news.  I am looking forward to a bluray of this tour more than any I can remember.  There is so much more to take in and put together.  For some reason, I'm hoping that they film it in London.  If they were doing a bluray/dvd-don't they have to post a disclaimer telling people they may be filmed?  I don't care but am interested because we'd know for certain.  

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Manohlive said:

I'm hoping that they film it in London.

....... only cos I’ll be there !😉

Edited by doctornickriviera
  • Haha 1

Filmed both nights in DC. Signs were up alerting everyone that the show would be video taped. 

"By entering this venue you have consented to be filmed and recorded during tonight's show. Your recorded image (still or motion), voice and sound may be used in any manner or media, forever and throughout the world by U2 and its affiliated and related entities, designees, successors, licensees and assigns and you waive any claims in connection with any use of the film and recordings made of you." Thank you 

Gawd, I hope I didn't make a fool of myself😏

1 hour ago, sped said:

Gawd, I hope I didn't make a fool of myself😏

How is that possible after remembering all of the disclaimer?  ☺️

Does anyone know if there were any other disclaimers posted for the US leg?  It's interesting.  For Vertigo, we knew it was going to be taped in Chicago.  Madonna's Drowned World tour we knew it was being taped.  I've been at a few and we always knew it was for a DVD.  It seems nobody knows yet they had, at the least, this city taped.  I wonder what U2 is up to, once again, and it's part of the fun.  

Posted (edited)
On 8/1/2018 at 4:01 PM, Manohlive said:

How is that possible after remembering all of the disclaimer?  ☺️

I took a photo of disclaimer before entering😊 My favorite part of disclaimer - "forever and throughout the world..." LOL

Edited by sped