dermo

European leg starts this month

As its now August 1st in Berlin we can say that the European leg starts this month.  Yippeeee!!!

• Like 1

Looking forward to Copenhagen on september. 29???

• Like 1

Looking forward to Cologne on september 4 and 5 and to Amsterdam on october 7.

Still looking for Amsterdam october 8 ?

• Like 1

October is getting ever closer!! I'm seeing them in Manchester - should I start the GA line yet? :lol:

• Like 1

Looking forward to the leg opener in Berlin. It'll be my birthday! I'm low-key freaking out.

• Like 3

Madrid up first for me, then Manchester and finally Dublin x 4.  With a bit of look might squeeze in another.

new_4.jpg.0d656fb3257208a4c1aec8bbd66769f2.jpgParis 1..  2 ... 3.. 4 ..... Just Can't Wait For U2 Live 2018 ... last time We have seen U2 in Paris Was during Innocence@Exp. 2015 Paris 1..2........... 3...4. 

• Like 1

Just now, electricco said:

new_4.jpg.0d656fb3257208a4c1aec8bbd66769f2.jpgParis 1..  2 ... 3.. 4 ..... Just Can't Wait For U2 Live 2018 ... last time We have seen U2 in Paris Was during Innocence@Exp. 2015 Paris 1..2........... 3...4. 

Rip Guillaume bataclan 13.11.2015 Rip .... Love FromTalia .

On 8/10/2018 at 6:01 PM, peterferris8 said:

Roll on London 23rd October! I'm ready to get eXPERIENCED...

Roll on..I agree.... great arena !

Looking forward to Cologne on September 5 ?? My first international travel and with a U2´s concert ? so excited! ?

• Like 1

For sales/trades/ISO tickets, please refer to the clubs section: http://zootopia.u2.com/clubs/

Sales/Trades/ISO posts outside of that section will be removed.

Also, please read the guidelines...

Thanks.

I'm going to both o2 shows in london. My first U2 show since popmart Wembley 1997!

I can't wait

• Upvote 1

I wonder if the set list will be the same as the US tour or if there will be changes? 

Looking forward to Berlin in a week! And then Paris Milan and who knows...

It seems so long still till Dublin in November. I've managed to stay away from everything about the tour so far but in the last week little things have been creeping in to my consciousness ?

Going to Copenhagen Red Zone on 29th. Question what/which paperwork is my receipt ? Or, will that be on the next e mail due a week before the show ?

- the email I received straight after booking states "Will Call tickets: By purchasing (RED) Zone tickets please note:

You will NOT receive a ticket before show day. The ticket will be ready for collection at Royal Arena on show day.
Please bring your receipt and photo ID.

You will receive an email with full timings and pick-up location within 1 week before the event."

Next week Berlin twice, following week Cologne also twice.  

I found U2 when I was in the army 1987-88. One guy was listening Joshua Tree, format was c-cassette, I found a new favorite band.

For me the first U2 concert was on PopMart tour Helsinki 1997, what an evening..

Hi there getting excited now for the shows!! Ive received my Belfast paper ticket about 6wks ago but havnt received Dublin paper ticket so.im a bit concerned....has anyone received their Dublin paper tickets??? ??

YEIIIIIII cuenta regresiva para verles en LISBOA!!!!:u2-1383:

8 hours ago, Westy said:

Going to Copenhagen Red Zone on 29th. Question what/which paperwork is my receipt ? Or, will that be on the next e mail due a week before the show ?

- the email I received straight after booking states "Will Call tickets: By purchasing (RED) Zone tickets please note:

You will NOT receive a ticket before show day. The ticket will be ready for collection at Royal Arena on show day.
Please bring your receipt and photo ID.

You will receive an email with full timings and pick-up location within 1 week before the event."

In the US, there was an email sent a couple of days before the show with exact details. I’ve never done RedZone in Europe, but I assume it is done the same way. 

On 8/16/2018 at 9:44 AM, SAYDEE said:

Looking forward to Cologne on September 5 ?? My first international travel and with a U2´s concert ? so excited! ?

My first time with international travel too! I always wanted to go to another country and now i get to inaugurate that with a U2 show. lol

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I'm aggrieved as I've seen every tour since the Joshua Tree but have been priced out of seeing them this time.  

It's just become so expensive.  I could pay for a holiday in Spain for a week for the cost of 2 tickets to see U2.

It's become a show for those with plenty of disposable income only.

I guess "none of us are equal until all of us are equal".

Edited by stereotongue

Very much waiting for the leg opener and hoping for some surprises there! A Berlin special maybe?