dermo

European leg starts this month

Posted (edited)
On 8/23/2018 at 6:16 AM, stereotongue said:

I'm aggrieved as I've seen every tour since the Joshua Tree but have been priced out of seeing them this time.  

It's just become so expensive.  I could pay for a holiday in Spain for a week for the cost of 2 tickets to see U2.

It's become a show for those with plenty of disposable income only.

I guess "none of us are equal until all of us are equal".

Please let me know where you stay when you visit Spain.

On a serious note, yes, tickets are expensive. But if you were able to get GA ticket (a little over $100), that is a fantastic price for a U2 concert.

Edited by enriquediaz

Hey, I'm going to the first Berlin show, anyone knows where the bands are staying? Which hotel? Or where they stayed in past tours in Berlin? Thanks!

Berlin 360 Tour, fans were outside the Hotel Adlon waiting for the band.

48 minutes ago, danalast said:

Thank you! Hopefully they will stay there again..

Found A clipp 

5 minutes ago, Ilmajoki said:

Found A clipp 

Thanks! Seen it too, they might stay there but will probably know only when I get to Berlin on Tuesday.

Posted (edited)

How to see the band before Paris concerts? Who knows?

Edited by MariaZh

Turn it up Captain. Big welcome back to Belfast!

• Like 1

Going to Berlin gig on Friday .. wonder if there are any fan get togethers on the Thur night? Tribute bands etc?

Hi

anybody knows where will they be in Madrid? In which hotel? 

I want to go there with my 8 years old daughter, she loves U2.

Thanks! 

39 minutes ago, RUBGAR said:

Hi

anybody knows where will they be in Madrid? In which hotel? 

I want to go there with my 8 years old daughter, she loves U2.

Thanks! 

Too early to know...

21 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

Interesting piece from Bono here - apparently they're going to fly a big EU flag at the European shows. Can see this having mixed reactions, especially here in the UK where Brexit is such a divisive issue. http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland/bono-europe-a-thought-needs-to-become-a-feeling-15758113.html

It could be divisive over here, but on the other hand, the European flag makes more sense in Europe than the American one :)

• Haha 1

For sales/trades/ISO tickets, please refer to the clubs section ---> http://zootopia.u2.com/clubs/

Sales/Trades/ISO posts outside of that section will be removed.

Please read the guidelines before posting any offer or asking for tickets...

Thanks.

Please don't wave the EU flag in England!! I disagree with them strongly with their views on Europe. Its not hate or dislike that we voted

for Brexit, people just want control of our country back. Its about time they did what they do best and just play and sing the songs.

For me Bono's long political speeches breaks the flow of U2 gigs and spoils them. I watched the club gig in New York online and it was

amazing! Just playing and singing the songs with energy and passion, like the old days!  I think the fans will be very divided with the

waving of the EU and no doubt the speeches about it especially in England.

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:21 PM, peterferris8 said:

Interesting piece from Bono here - apparently they're going to fly a big EU flag at the European shows. Can see this having mixed reactions, especially here in the UK where Brexit is such a divisive issue. http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland/bono-europe-a-thought-needs-to-become-a-feeling-15758113.html

I totally agree with you, bad idea especially over here in England. I don't agree with them at all, they need to leave it out and just play the songs

for once!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Canadanne said:

Awesome teaser trailer... Zooropa! ZooTV! MacPhisto! Eurovision!! :D
So excited for this....

Me too! I wonder if apart from the addition of the EU flag there's going to be any changes to the narrative/setlist. Praying for The Little Things to get added to the set...

On 8/27/2018 at 3:21 PM, peterferris8 said:

Required reading for dear old Bono: The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray. 

It will be interesting to see what kind of reaction there is in some of the English press if/when they fly the EU flag in England. They have gone to town on our Taoiseach (Prime Minister) for daring to represent Irelands interests.

I'll be at both shows for the UK gigs. I don't think the fans will be a problem as they'll be up for the music and not really bothered with the EU thing(maybe a few people) But I'm sure the right wing media will make some crap up. Like booing at gigs etc..... 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, mbastin72 said:

I'll be at both shows for the UK gigs. I don't think the fans will be a problem as they'll be up for the music and not really bothered with the EU thing(maybe a few people) But I'm sure the right wing media will make some crap up. Like booing at gigs etc..... 

The Mail and the Sun etc. will just carry on spouting propaganda like they usually do. It's what we should all have come to expect by now.

Edited by peterferris8
  • Like 2

Still nothing regarding Copenhagen RZ pick up. I emailed TM - no reply (there's a surprise!)

So, Ive spent a fortune, tickets (hopefully), flights, hotel etc. 

I dont have a receipt that I have been asked to bring with me.

Ticketmaster dont reply

No E mail as yet regarding pick up of tickets

Getting a little concerned. Can someone put my mind at rest ? 

It still may be a little early for the email. They are sent pretty close to the show. 

ENJOY U2 in EUROPE this Autumn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  in memory of our GrandFathers GrandMothers ...............  Mémé & Pépé en CHARENTE ..........................:UF_(Single):     Mémére & Pépére là HAUT

Edited by electricco
text