1 minute ago, Manohlive said:

Is it correct to assume that no official news has been released and if any is released, it will be posted here by one of the mods?  

Nothing's come out since last night's statement. Safe to assume that U2.com will get any news to us as quickly as possible, as they did with the 2010 back injury and the 2015 bike crash. Hopefully it won't take the doctors too long to diagnose what's up.

• Thanks 1

Thanks, peterferris8.   I thought this would be the spot to check.   It is appreciated.

Edited by Manohlive

20 minutes ago, jojes said:

We’ve got the same email as the one that was quoted here a couple of days ago. (Max. DinA4 size etc). Apparently phones are let in, so I was wondering about that type of camera ...

maybe I’ll just call them tomorrow to be sure. 

consider tweeting them... but perhaps better err on the side of caution - perhaps it's better to commit things to memory than losing time because of a camera...

On a more upbeat note - watching performances from night 1 again and loving. I can only imagine how it must have felt for the band to play Acrobat in the city where they wrote it for the first time. And also, the more I listen to the new version of New Year's Day, the more I love it. Tuning down to play has done wonders - to me it's sounded better than ever since The Joshua Tree tour.

https://www.u2.com/news/title/back-on-song-back-to-berlin/news/ 

image.png.02889cc74b2b90483c0365f923ad22a6.png 

"I've seen a great doctor and with his care I’ll be back to full voice for the rest of the tour. So happy and relieved that anything serious has been ruled out. My relief is tempered by the knowledge that the Berlin audience were so inconvenienced. There was an amazing atmosphere in the house, it was going to be one of those unforgettable nights but not for this reason… We can’t wait to get back there on November 13th." - Bono

• Like 6

Back On Song, Back To Berlin

"I've seen a great doctor and with his care I’ll be back to full voice for the rest of the tour. So happy and relieved that anything serious has been ruled out. My relief is tempered by the knowledge that the Berlin audience were so inconvenienced. There was an amazing atmosphere in the house, it was going to be one of those unforgettable nights but not for this reason… We can’t wait to get back there on November 13th." - Bono

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Berlin ticket holders should standby for more information coming tomorrow from Live Nation about the November 13th rescheduled show.

https://www.u2.com/news/title/back-on-song-back-to-berlin

• Like 4

I think I speak for everyone when I say PHEW! Glad Bono's alright, hoping he takes proper care of himself for the rest of this run.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanx U2, Max, for always be quick and open in information. 

Take ypur time though ... ;)

5 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

I think I speak for everyone when I say PHEW! Glad Bono's alright, hoping he takes proper care of himself for the rest of this run.

Second that ??????

20 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

Yes, a collective sigh of relief around the world. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, hobbes said:

Thanx U2, Max, for always be quick and open in information. 

Take ypur time though ... ;)

as well as Mich40 and Bigwave... always quick. #TeamEffort...

?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

Sooooo glad B is going to be fine. I was there and he was visibly terrified by the whole thing. 

Fingers crossed for his continued good health.

2 minutes ago, drunkchicken1 said:

Soooooo relieved Bono is ok - getting the train to Cologne Tuesday morning for both gigs!?

Have fun!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, peterferris8 said:

A huge relief... and a nice doodle!! :MacPhisto_05:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, drunkchicken1 said:

Soooooo relieved Bono is ok - getting the train to Cologne Tuesday morning for both gigs!?

I saw your earlier posts.  It's nice to see a face/name and hope for one person representing many.  I hope you all have an amazing time.   I'm so happy he is okay.  Love the way it was announced with the doodle, as mentioned in the above post.  woo hoo.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

I saw your earlier posts.  It's nice to see a face/name and hope for one person representing many.  I hope you all have an amazing time.   I'm so happy he is okay.  Love the way it was announced with the doodle, as mentioned in the above post.  woo hoo.

Cheers Manohlive - it will be mint!:Euro_Machphisto:

Was getting sad I only have 1 day left in Berlin. Now I know Bono is healthy and U2 is giving me the opportunity to come back again so soon! Gotta work on changing my Dublin return and adding Berlin to my trip. Really hope we can keep our same seats. Mine was amazing. Berlin will blow the roof off MB Arena!

Just like everyone else, so glad Bono will be OK!!!!  Take your time to heal and prayers said.