1 hour ago, economicformula said:

wow....got to get myself to a Euro show

me too.

1 hour ago, Manohlive said:

me too.

What do you think I cheaper , the flight or the ticket ? Ahum...clearing throat, cough cough.... lol

Despite that, worth it.

Posted (edited)

The flight would be too much.  Another EI show would be priceless.  I'm not just saying that.  I mean it.  I have seriously considered selling some things to be able to go wherever the flight was least expensive; buy my ticket  to the show last minute. 

I hope anyone seeing the Berlin shows has safe travels and a great show.   

Edited by Manohlive

How convenient for them, now they have plenty of time to have a proper lunch, sleep, shower and be sure to get up front tonight! 

Posted (edited)

Max,  I hope you have a Great time!! ... if Anyone is broadcasting the Berlin show today via Periscope, could you see if you could post whether they are?  and any links??   Thank you for your posts!!???

Edited by hillpy2

Achtung ya’ll. It’s been a little while. Can’t ever really get away from the Zoo...

Greetings from Berlin, heading up to arena later, will try to update here when I can.

FD58F314-7216-455D-B48A-F2BEE2FC741C.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

Achtung ya’ll. It’s been a little while. Can’t ever really get away from the Zoo...

Greetings from Berlin, heading up to arena later, will try to update here when I can.

FD58F314-7216-455D-B48A-F2BEE2FC741C.jpeg

We must have passed each other in the street as I was on way back from Zoo via Waldorf to see Ross about then.

Have fun at the show everyone! I'll be here listening in to any streams! Can't wait to hear any changes to the set. 

2 hours ago, hillpy2 said:

Max,  I hope you have a Great time!! ... if Anyone is broadcasting the Berlin show today via Periscope, could you see if you could post whether they are?  and any links??   Thank you for your posts!!???

thanks!!!... that's the general plan... ?

As usual, it's unknow if there will be a periscope/mixlr... that always depends if anyone on the venue decides to do and if the wifi/mobile connection allows for it - remember: those broadcast are never, ever guaranteed to happen. There have been shows with no audio/videobroadcast... happens...
Those links tend to appear closer to the showtime, so please keep checking U2 fan social media and the board. if/when there's any link you will find these published...

After nights awake hearing the american leg, months dreaming my time has come. Such a big emotion

o9k1zk.jpg