Just now, nickharv said:

I think this may have been asked before apologies - is this the first tour where no one has been on stage with the band (audience or guest) ?

They have had one or two audience members onstage - only at a couple of shows though. Don't think there have been any guest performers. It's not really been that kind of tour.

I'm still amazed at how they've managed to keep switching up the set right up to the last few shows.

• Like 1

I won’t miss the shout outs to famous people at shows. I really didn’t care whobwas there just saying Bono haha

Just now, peterferris8 said:

I'm still amazed at how they've managed to keep switching up the set right up to the last few shows.

Yeah, yet they all fit perfectly.

They still need to play this song in the Americas - we haven't heard it live in person yet...

Just now, peterferris8 said:

Hearing Bono talk about Bob always fascinates me.

Can't remember if I said this for the Dublin shows, but isn't it interesting that he started the tour talking about his mother, now his father.

• Like 1

Just now, mich40 said:

Can't remember if I said this for the Dublin shows, but isn't it interesting that he started the tour talking about his mother, now his father.

Iris - Innocence. Bob - Experience.

I like how they brought the Experience to Innocence comments into Dirty Day and talking about their fathers.