3 hours ago, sped said:

So did they open up the back so you could easily go around the floor or did they keep north side and south side separate? If so, do you get to pick which side you get? Thx

We had seats, not GA. 

Before the show started it looked like GA was separated in the back. Once the show started they opened it up so you could move around. 

Edited by jojes

No, left side and right side of GA were strictly separated. Before entrance you got different coloured wristbands for left and right side and you only could enter the area which matched your wristband ...

1 hour ago, ThePete68 said:

No, left side and right side of GA were strictly separated. Before entrance you got different coloured wristbands for left and right side and you only could enter the area which matched your wristband ...

Ah, ok, so I haven’t looked closely enough. It looked like you could move around... sorry for the wrong info!

Edited by jojes

On 9/7/2018 at 10:05 AM, ThePete68 said:

Hmm did you at least get to pick which side? What about once the show started - could you crossover?

On 9/7/2018 at 8:56 AM, jojes said:

We had seats, not GA. 

Before the show started it looked like GA was separated in the back. Once the show started they opened it up so you could move around. 

No, you could not pick the side - it was already determined by the ticket you bought, and security gave you a special coloured wristband outside before the concert with which you could only enter "your" side ... my side, the left side, had purple coloured wristbands. And even when you left the area for getting a drink, you could only reenter the side which was connected to the colour of your wristband. I had the impression, that they did quite an intensive security job: even outside everybody was intensivly "body-searched" - the guy in front of me  had some pepper-spray with him which he had to through away after they detected it in his trousers...

30 minutes ago, ThePete68 said:

No, you could not pick the side - it was already determined by the ticket you bought, and security gave you a special coloured wristband outside before the concert with which you could only enter "your" side ... my side, the left side, had purple coloured wristbands. And even when you left the area for getting a drink, you could only reenter the side which was connected to the colour of your wristband. I had the impression, that they did quite an intensive security job: even outside everybody was intensivly "body-searched" - the guy in front of me  had some pepper-spray with him which he had to through away after they detected it in his trousers...

I found security to be thorough indeed. 

Pepper spray ... really ...!? 

Yes, pepper spray - but as he was travelling alone I guess he had it with him for after the show, being alone in Cologne. At least I hope so!