I can already predict something getting in my eye when they play 13 in the last show of the tour.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, mich40 said:

I can already predict something getting in my eye when they play 13 in the last show of the tour.

Me too. At least it will be a few days later than originally planned - that's something, I guess.

1 minute ago, mich40 said:

We're gonna need some serious help ?

• Like 1

U2 eXPERIENCE + INNOCENCE TOUR 2018

September 17, 2018   Lisbon, PT   Altice Arena

#U2eiTour #LiveThreads #Lisbon #U2 #womenoftheworldtakeover

1. The Blackout
  2. Lights of Home
  3. I Will Follow / Mother (snippet)
  4. All Because of You
  5. Beautiful Day
  6. The Ocean
  7. Iris (Hold Me Close)
  8. Cedarwood Road
  9. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  10. Until The End Of the World

iNTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

11. Elevation (Influx Mix)
  12. Vertigo / It's Only Rock n' Roll (But I Like It) [snippet]
  13. Even Better Than The Real Thing
  14. Acrobat
  15. You're The Best Thing About Me
  16. Summer of Love
  17. Pride (In the Name of Love)
  18. Get Out Of Your Own Way
  19. New Year's Day
  20. City of Blinding Lights

iNTERMISSION: #womenoftheworldtakeover

21. One
  22. Love is Bigger Than Anything in its Way
  23. 13 (There is a Light)

Sources: mixlr.com/doris286 | mixlr.com/u2gigs | mixlr.com/U2UVBR | Several Periscope Streams | http://u2gigs.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone who joined us. Take care and see you on Thursday for Madrid!

4 minutes ago, mich40 said:

No doubt!  I get a little sad at the end of every show, so the last one is going to be really tough!!!  So glad that we are able to listen to and sometimes even watch all of these shows!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mich40 said:

Me too. I keep hoping for a miracle drug so they can keep touring without resting and rebooting into whatever will come after this tour.   I missed a few shows and was feeling this before I signed back in today. 

10 hours ago, pollyanna said:

We're gonna need some serious help ?

As intense as 40 ... Goodbye Moncton 2011 ?? 

medium.jpg.5853438614646344abdecb991ef42551.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mich40 said:

I have no idea how I'll react since I already cried my eyes out the other night! Certainly much worse. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

Thanks! My mom was waiting for that haha 

18 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

So THAT explains "Turn it up loud, Captain" during the start of Vertigo!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

So THAT explains "Turn it up loud, Captain" during the start of Vertigo!

I have to think that you’re right! Good catch! :HMTMKMKM_Edge_02: The Edge, a.k.a, “Captain Sea Dog”

On 9/16/2018 at 7:43 PM, Max Tsukino said:

Hi! Please humour me .....What City shirts and Limited Posters? Please post a pic if you can . THANKS ..... Off to Copenhagen 1 next Saturdya and I want to know how much money to take ....

PLEASE 

3 minutes ago, Sleathy! said:

Hi! Please humour me .....What City shirts and Limited Posters? Please post a pic if you can . THANKS ..... Off to Copenhagen 1 next Saturdya and I want to know how much money to take ....

PLEASE 

this one:

2 minutes ago, Sleathy! said:

PLEASE 

The city-specific ones with the bullhorn and matching poster, both of which are in the picture you quoted.

Someone who has been to the shows in Europe would have to let you know about the price. In the US, the city-specific t-shirts were $40 at the show; we didn’t have the posters here.

32 minutes ago, dmway said:

The city-specific ones with the bullhorn and matching poster, both of which are in the picture you quoted.

Someone who has been to the shows in Europe would have to let you know about the price. In the US, the city-specific t-shirts were $40 at the show; we didn’t have the posters here.

Thank you - so is there a special shirt AND poster for every venue .... ?  Anyone got a full view of T shirt and poster from somewhere please?  CAn anyone confirm the price in Europe please?

Edited by Sleathy!

2 hours ago, Sleathy! said:

Thank you - so is there a special shirt AND poster for every venue .... ?  Anyone got a full view of T shirt and poster from somewhere please?  CAn anyone confirm the price in Europe please?

If you look at the post before my last post, Max put a sample of the shirt in Lisbon (they all have the same design) - the price there says 40€. I’d imagine that the price would be the same all across continental Europe.

The poster is identical to the t-shirt artwork. If you look in the corner of the post you originally quoted, you’ll see one in the upper-right corner. I remember people talking about these in the Berlin and Cologne show threads - maybe someone put the price in there.