Recommended Posts

Landed at Lisbon airport today in the morning and saw the U2 Experience and Innocence private tour aircraft with tour logos painted on it. ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I from Spain with my wife and two friends, traveling to Lisbon to see U2 for the first time, my favorite group of a lifetime and I am 43 years old, but I will see you On Monday #U2eitour #U2Lisbon

  • Upvote 1
  • Brilliant 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tan_lejos_tan_cerca said:

Hello hello today I'm sitting in the queue! 

have fun :Bananaphisto:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tan_lejos_tan_cerca said:

Hello hello today I'm sitting in the queue! 

Enjoy the Show Enjoy U2 !!!!!!!

U2EI Photocollage 1.jpg

  • Brilliant 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 8158924 said:

I from Spain with my wife and two friends, traveling to Lisbon to see U2 for the first time, my favorite group of a lifetime and I am 43 years old, but I will see you On Monday #U2eitour #U2Lisbon

Have a Great Time with U2 & their lovely Fans :Bono_Glasses:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 8158924 said:

I from Spain with my wife and two friends, traveling to Lisbon to see U2 for the first time, my favorite group of a lifetime and I am 43 years old, but I will see you On Monday #U2eitour #U2Lisbon

Enjoy the show, you’ll have a wonderful time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tan_lejos_tan_cerca said:

Hello hello today I'm sitting in the queue! 

Enjoy the show! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

David Bowie's HEROES was released separately in English, French («Héros») and German („Helden“)

 

While waiting for U2 we have heard some great great Stuff :

David Bowie's HEROES in French («Héros») X 4

Sign of the Time !!!

Depeche mode

the CURE

Iggy POP

Patti SMITH ...

 

Is there anyone Knows How the find the whole Pre U2 show artists & songs played ??? thanks very much .

 

Have to go Back Working tomorrow ......... BUT WHAT A WEEK in PARIS with U2 !!!! :Style:

 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Heroes"_(David_Bowie_song

Edited by electricco
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tan_lejos_tan_cerca said:

Hello hello today I'm sitting in the queue! 

Enjoy the Show, I will see tomorrow ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, electricco said:

David Bowie's HEROES was released separately in English, French («Héros») and German („Helden“)

 

While waiting for U2 we have heard some great great Stuff :

David Bowie's HEROES in French («Héros») X 4

Sign of the Time !!!

Depeche mode

the CURE

Iggy POP

Patti SMITH ...

 

Is there anyone Knows How the find the whole Pre U2 show artists & songs played ??? thanks very much .

 

Have to go Back Working tomorrow ......... BUT WHAT A WEEK in PARIS with U2 !!!! :Style:

 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Heroes"_(David_Bowie_song

Preshow songs listed here: https://www.u2songs.com/news/u2eitour_pre_show_and_post_show_music

  • Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.