Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

unless the band decides, for their reasons, to retire it...

Sir, yes Sir!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

unless the band decides, for their reasons, to retire it...

I think it's their "Satisfaction", their live sine qua non.

IMHO, they will stop playing it when they stop playing all of their songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manohlive said:

just joking, Max.

 

harrumph!!!

=P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love is Bigger is live much better than on record.

  • Brilliant 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No JT-Chicago-both nights of EI-I could see people were bummed and had not known.  I finally turned to them and mentioned that they do One toward the end of the show.  The smiles of their faces were beautiful.   It's one of my favorite EI Chicago memories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malahide said:

Love is Bigger is live much better than on record.

True, but I'm pretty sure the same can be said of pretty much any U2 song!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, peterferris8 said:

True, but I'm pretty sure the same can be said of pretty much any U2 song!

Like this one, for instance. 

"Guard your innocence from hallucination..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, peterferris8 said:

True, but I'm pretty sure the same can be said of pretty much any U2 song!

Yes, but in the case of Love is Bigger it is very obvious.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, peterferris8 said:

Like this one, for instance. 

"Guard your innocence from hallucination..."

in my (not so) humble opinion, ending a show with 13 is as powerful as it would be with "40"...

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Manohlive said:

To whom did Bono dedicate 13?

Someone named Tito who was buried today.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Malahide said:
3 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

True, but I'm pretty sure the same can be said of pretty much any U2 song!

Yes, but in the case of Love is Bigger it is very obvious.

I agree with both of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

in my (not so) humble opinion, ending a show with 13 is as powerful as it would be with "40"...

For this tour, and for the context of the whole of the SOE album, I'd argue it's more powerful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U2 eXPERIENCE + INNOCENCE TOUR 2018

October 4, 2018    Hamburg, DE    Barclaycard Arena

#U2eiTour #LiveThreads #Hamburg #U2 #womenoftheworldtakeover

  1. The Blackout
  2. Lights of Home
  3. I Will Follow
  4. Gloria / Gloria (snippet)
  5. Beautiful Day
  6. Zoo Station
  7. Stay (Faraway, So Close)
  8. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

    iNTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
     
  9. Elevation (Influx Mix)
  10. Vertigo / The Jean Genie (snippet)
  11. Even Better Than The Real Thing
  12. Acrobat / Sympathy for the Devil (snippet)
  13. You're The Best Thing About Me
  14. Summer of Love
  15. Pride (In the Name of Love)
  16. Get Out Of Your Own Way
  17. New Year's Day
  18. City of Blinding Lights

    iNTERMISSION: #womenoftheworldtakeover
     
  19. One / Invisible (snippet)
  20. Love is Bigger Than Anything in its Way
  21. 13 (There is a Light)

Sources: mixlr.com/doris286 | mixlr.com/u2gigs | Several Periscope Streams | http://u2gigs.com

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

in my (not so) humble opinion, ending a show with 13 is as powerful as it would be with "40"...

Both make me fight crying but why fight?  If there is a dark that we shouldn't doubt is the line that gets my emotions overflowing.   Any sadness of the Chicago shows ending was quickly swallowed up by how beautiful 13 wraps up IE and EI.   .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to be listening and chatting with you all once more. Looking forward to being back here on Sunday for the 'Dam!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

next... AMSTERDAM!!!

until then.... stay cool, girls and boys...

  • Thanks 2
  • Brilliant 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, peterferris8 said:

Good to be listening and chatting with you all once more. Looking forward to being back here on Sunday for the 'Dam!

which means your shows will be closer...

cool... :HMTMKMKM_Larry_02:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tan_lejos_tan_cerca said:

thank you very much and good night and see you next time.❤️

Que suenes con los angelistos, tan_lejos.    :Zoo_Angel:   May those angels watch out for all of us and thanks to everyone involved.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

U2 eXPERIENCE + INNOCENCE TOUR 2018

October 4, 2018    Hamburg, DE    Barclaycard Arena

#U2eiTour #LiveThreads #Hamburg #U2 #womenoftheworldtakeover

  1. The Blackout
  2. Lights of Home
  3. I Will Follow
  4. Gloria / Gloria (snippet)
  5. Beautiful Day
  6. Zoo Station
  7. Stay (Faraway, So Close)
  8. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

    iNTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
     
  9. Elevation (Influx Mix)
  10. Vertigo / The Jean Genie (snippet)
  11. Even Better Than The Real Thing
  12. Acrobat / Sympathy for the Devil (snippet)
  13. You're The Best Thing About Me
  14. Summer of Love
  15. Pride (In the Name of Love)
  16. Get Out Of Your Own Way
  17. New Year's Day
  18. City of Blinding Lights

    iNTERMISSION: #womenoftheworldtakeover
     
  19. One / Invisible (snippet)
  20. Love is Bigger Than Anything in its Way
  21. 13 (There is a Light)

Sources: mixlr.com/doris286 | mixlr.com/u2gigs | Several Periscope Streams | http://u2gigs.com

LOVE this tour.......and the Zoo. 

See you “in Amsterdam” ✌️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.