Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Hamburg Live Thread #U2eiTour

So now we've had half of Achtung Baby on the setlist across the whole tour so far...most Achtung we've had on a tour since 360!

Edited by peterferris8

so far...

1. The Blackout
  2. Lights of Home
  3. I Will Follow
  4. Red Flag Day
  5. Beautiful Day
  6. Zoo Station
  7. Stay (Faraway, So Close)
  8. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

I really, really like that they have added UF/Stay/WGRYWH in Copenhagen and ZS/Stay/WGRYWH in Hamburg, but the first part of the show is two songs shorter now. I wish they would play at least one more song during this part of the set. It's strange to have the swirling flood after Wild Horses; it was perfect after UTEOTW.

I was talking to someone here about the changes - we agreed that it seems that they cut the "innocence" part of the show and have gone all "experience" with the new additions. I have no problem with that! I just wish there were one more song before HMTMKMKM...

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

Just now, dmway said:

I really, really like that they have added UF/Stay/WGRYWH in Copenhagen and ZS/Stay/WGRYWH in Hamburg, but the first part of the show is two songs shorter now. I wish they would play at least one more song during this part of the set. It's strange to have the swirling flood after Wild Horses; it was perfect after UTEOTW.

I was talking to someone here about the changes - we agreed that it seems that they cut the "innocence" part of the show and have gone all "experience" with the new additions. I have no problem with that! I just wish there were one more song before HMTMKMKM...

I'm beginning to come to terms with losing the Innocence tracks. I'm thinking it makes sense for the theme to kick in during the second half rather than the first, because on IE, the theme was very much in place during the first half but I didn't feel it in the second half. So on EI it swaps.

It is Germany, how a big country it is. Wie grosse Land ist es,Deutschalnd!I am just hearting the audience, singing . Zufriedenheit in der Publickum und Gesangen!

1 minute ago, paoladegliesposti said:

It is Germany, how a big country it is. Wie grosse Land ist es,Deutschalnd!I am just hearting the audience, singing . Zufriedenheit in der Publickum und Gesangen!

I have seen few gigs in Germany, the audience has been always great!

"What? Paul? Paul is dead! I don't know who you're talking about! I'm f***ing BONO!" 

I need this on a t-shirt.

Just now, peterferris8 said:

"What? Paul? Paul is dead! I don't know who you're talking about! I'm f***ing BONO!" 

I need this on a t-shirt.

I like the pun on Beatles mythology too.

• Like 1