So ... now only to unpack and start with the building of the # U2 shows .... (dozens of trucks still on the way)

• Like 1

So lucky 3rd Time in 3-4 years they visit our country , beautifull intimate ziggo dome the perfect venue.

have a Nice gig everyone

cheers

• Like 2

If you guys need any info on Amsterdam, public transport, places to visit and so on, please visit my post: 

For those that have tickets for the first night, be aware that Ajax (our famous football team) is playing a home game in the Johan Cruijff ArenA (formerly known as Amsterdam ArenA), which is next to Ziggo. The match starts at 16:45 and will end approximately at 18:30, so it can be quite crowded in that area and on the train station Bijlmer/ArenA.

I'm really excited as I will get my both loves, Ajax and U2, on the same day at the same area ?

• Like 1

Afternoon guys! Waiting for my sister to arrive then finally at Ziggo! Hopefully still within 250. news on the numbers?

12 minutes ago, FrancescaNL said:

Afternoon guys! Waiting for my sister to arrive then finally at Ziggo! Hopefully still within 250. news on the numbers?

Numbers are out, it's up to 166 right now. 

I think the queueing is absurd.

People are there from Wednesday and have to report 3 times a day. That is not a queue. Who desides those things.

Still looking forward, but I really think this absurd.

• Like 1

oh....another flash mob. 

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

Translation: #ONEonTour We are again today at the U2 concerts in the #ZiggoDome! Come to say hi to our volunteers and sign the petition for ending extreme poverty ?️ #U2eiTour

• Like 1

Some shots from their Instagram story   

2E91F1D3-7CD5-468C-90B0-F4D94F570A7F.png8210D4D8-E80C-4784-A269-B666319D9EDC.png

1B5FAB8D-2139-48B5-8B36-C8FE718DF086.png3AFF0076-20E7-464F-9288-D0811D6B322E.png

The boys soundchecked Zoo Station (it's on their Instagram story)...that one's becoming a regular then. Hope they play The Unforgettable Fire again at some point.

Have a brilliant time those of you at tonight's concert..... I just wish I was there with you ....