Sign in to follow this  
kitemaster

SETLIST KEEPS SHRINKING ONLY 21 SONGS NOW ??

Posted (edited)

What happened to the 24 song setlist which is the standard these days. I know the band isn't getting any younger and after reading the Sunday Times article about how they all need Physio before and after the shows but they should add at least 2 songs to Act 1 to bring it up from an 8 song set to 10 (perhaps Until the End of The World and The Fly ?) . It's great to hear the changes to the setlist they have made recently: Zoo Station and Wild Horses but at the expense of Cedarwood Road, Iris, Sunday Bloody Sunday and Until The End of The World we loose 2 songs. Do they really need to have a break/intermission after only 8 songs ? Why not add at least 1 more song in the encore also. How about playing Land Lady or All I Want Is You to close the show ?

Edited by kitemaster
  • Like 2

I agree a few more songs would be welcome in the first part, The Fly and Until The End of The World would fit in nicely, I'm looking forward to hearing the "new" songs in that slot but if I don't get UTEOTW during the concert I will be a bit miffed as It's a favourite of mine, cant have it both ways i suppose.....or can we? ??

What?? They dropped Cedarwood Road and Iris?!  I really enjoy those and will be so disappointed to not hear them when I catch up with the tour again in Dublin.  

I propose, like individual song downloads, we pay per song at the shows !

If they need a bit more post show beer money, it will be a long great event !!