Sign in to follow this  
james7

RED Zone pick up of tickets/Wristbands

I have bought tickets for the Red Zone in Manchester on the 19th October,they were bought through Eventim,i am not having any success with the about getting any information about ticket pick up,what time to be at venue or nothing from Eventim-does anybody have any information that would help????

You should get an email with instructions about a week before the event. You will pick up the tickets at the venue. This is how it worked for Amsterdam. Enjoy!

Were in Manchester RZ on the 19th too(Edges side) been in a few Red Zones, you will hear soon enough, turn up with credit card and proof of ID, think they have all the names on a list, get your bands and get led through, don't steal my spot though! ?

Heard anything yet?.......were still waiting on an email telling us where to collect tickets etc, getting slightly worried now.

SpongeBob,

I had an email 2 days ago relating specifically to Red Zone ticket holders, for Manchester 2.

It’s basic collection instructions, and a reminder to take all ID and the card that was used for the purchase. 

For Manchester 2, Red Zone pickup is from 1730 and the tent / kiosk will be set up in Manchester Victoria Station, which is adjacent to the arena.

There are detailed maps and diagrams within the email to show you exactly where to go. 

The email is sent from ‘Red Zone U2 E&I Tour’ Elizabeth Lyons.

• Thanks 1