Sign in to follow this  
stevieob

Can you bring a kid to concert in Dublin

I have read under 16's must be accompanied.  That is fine, I'll be with her and we have seats.

someone just told me u14's are not allowed, but i can't find any information regarding that

can anyone please let me know what the deal is with bringing kids.

the best course of action is to call immediately the venue in question and ask their policy about u14... probably a tweet to the venue official account (if they have one) could work as well...

please let us know about the answer you get...

This is the information they provide on their FAQ page about age restrictions (http://3arena.ie/faq) :

Are there any age restrictions?
For most events we have an age limit of over 16's in place unless otherwise stated. The Standing Area at all shows in 3Arena is strictly over 14's unless otherwise stated by the venue. Anyone attending under the ages of 16 must be accompanied by an adult of 18+. If you are unsure please feel free to contact us. Please note for all events parents with children under the age of 14 must have a seated ticket. All bars in the venue are over 19's and a valid ID must be presented to purchase alcohol.

Are under Infants and Toddlers allowed into shows?
As a general rule infants and young toddlers are not permitted into the venue for Health and Safety reasons but for some family shows this is lifted. Please contact the venue directly to inquiry about a show.

I still strongly suggest contacting the venue to be absolutely certain about how this will work on the specific show...

thanks

this makes sense to me

i was sure i hadn't seen anything to say i couldnt bring her. 

i will drop them an email, i don't to twatter