Sign in to follow this  
Canadanne

Hurry up Ticketmaster!

Anyone who bought London 2 tickets in the Ticketmaster retail presale - have you received them yet or are you still waiting? I'm starting to freak out about how late they are leaving it...

Yep, I'm waiting too. Have had London 1 tickets for ages but TM have only just started to despatch London 2. 

15 minutes ago, scooby555 said:

Yep, I'm waiting too. Have had London 1 tickets for ages but TM have only just started to despatch London 2. 

Ditto, I got the first night ticket from AXS months ago! This is the latest I've ever been kept waiting by TM.

My GA London 2 tickets from TM have just arrived via Royal Mail Tracked 48.

4 minutes ago, scooby555 said:

My GA London 2 tickets from TM have just arrived via Royal Mail Tracked 48.

Mine too, thank goodness - along with my useless vinyl subscription gift!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Canadanne said:

Mine too, thank goodness - along with my useless vinyl subscription gift!

Excellent! Enjoy London. I'm off to Manchester 1 and 2 this weekend and can't wait! Then London 1 and 2 and finally Dublin 1 and 2. Its going to be a great three weeks. :Eli::Sian:

Haven't received London 1 yet but looked on my TM account and says they are dispatching now, so therefore think we should have next in 48 hours, is getting a bit tight now, as I travel up on Monday next week, so only have 4 working days left to arrive now. Not panicking yet but will be come Thursday if still not here. Have to say normally receive U2 tickets months and months before the event, don't think it has eve been literally the week before.

1 hour ago, KEV ANGELL said:

Haven't received London 1 yet but looked on my TM account and says they are dispatching now, so therefore think we should have next in 48 hours, is getting a bit tight now, as I travel up on Monday next week, so only have 4 working days left to arrive now. Not panicking yet but will be come Thursday if still not here. Have to say normally receive U2 tickets months and months before the event, don't think it has eve been literally the week before.

Yeah, I'm travelling on Monday too so was getting a bit anxious! They left it pretty late in 2009, but not *this* late - I'm glad I hadn't arranged any ticket trades this time...

Fingers crossed yours will arrive shortly!

Like others, I got my London 2 GA tix months ago - I was in the Innocence group

Well they arrived and wow what a couple of nights, yet again they show the world how to put on a show .......fantastic! Only disappointment no Red Flag Day but everything else was just fabulous! 

14 hours ago, KEV ANGELL said:

Well they arrived and wow what a couple of nights, yet again they show the world how to put on a show .......fantastic! Only disappointment no Red Flag Day but everything else was just fabulous! 

So glad you got them in time!

• Like 1