Have tickets for both Friday and Saturday, ticket for Friday is being collected, would I be able to get a wrist band to turn up at 4pm

Thanks for the info Bigwave... Now have the wrist band to return at 4pm

Edited by u2derek
update
  • Like 1

https://www.eventim.co.uk/u2-experience-innocence-tour-2018-manchester-tickets.html?affiliate=MAN&fun=evdetail&doc=evdetailb&key=2102001$10442080&jumpIn=yTix&fromPromoWithEridRestriction=true

face value GA tickets appear to be available for tonight’s show from the venue right now. Good luck.

i’m going Tomorrow but some of you may be interested.

Spare a thought for those who died coming home from a concert there last year following an awful act of terror. Also be thankful for everyone who works to keep you safe at these events. 

enjoy all

Edited by doctornickriviera
Incorrect
  • Upvote 1

Hello. I have a GA ticket for tonight which I bought through U2.com in the pre-sale. I’ve decided to sit - I’m too old - and thus am selling my GA ticket at face value. Could a moderator / someone who knows confirm that the person buying the ticket will get in ok? I want to be 100% certain that all will be well. TVM 

3 minutes ago, paulmaidment said:

Hello. I have a GA ticket for tonight which I bought through U2.com in the pre-sale. I’ve decided to sit - I’m too old - and thus am selling my GA ticket at face value. Could a moderator / someone who knows confirm that the person buying the ticket will get in ok? I want to be 100% certain that all will be well. TVM 

Best thing to do is to speak to someone at the box office. 

We have arived ?

193 and 194 in the GA queue

Edited by Sleathy!
  • Brilliant 1

On the rattler to Manc town , missed Madrid due to a poorly child , ( still not forgiven him ) sooo looking forward to it ?

2 hours ago, mich40 said:

Best thing to do is to speak to someone at the box office. 

If you still have it I’ll take it pal , I’ve got two seated and looking for 2 Ga 

Good luck tonight Manchester - welcome back to the UK & Ireland U2! Tuning in for this one.

Have a great time you mad lot Xx

• Haha 1