I'm about to set off up to Manchester. Really excited :D

The venue has said that for security (and lack of space) reasons, we will not be able to have the usual GA line, so just be aware of that if you normally line up early.

There are plenty of other places to hang out and meet up with fellow fans nearby before the doors open.

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1

30 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

I'm about to set off up to Manchester. Really excited :D

The venue has said that for security (and lack of space) reasons, we will not be able to have the usual GA line, so just be aware of that if you normally line up early.

There are plenty of other places to hang out and meet up with fellow fans nearby before the doors open.

Wondering what time we will be able to line up then?

2 hours ago, ally33 said:

Wondering what time we will be able to line up then?

When and if anything is found on the socials concerning GA info, it may be added here; likewise if you find out anything, please share in here. 

• Like 1

Here we go. On a train leaving newcastle. guinness at  the ready. ? @u2 @manchesterarena #u2manchester #u2eitour 

Edited by Paulj101

Not gonna be able to tune in tomorrow as I'm in London for a different gig, but will try and tune in tomorrow night. Have fun all you Mancunians, travellers and Zootops! Also, hope MacPhisto comes out with some absolute zingers regarding Brexit and the Maybot.

• Brilliant 1

So, sitting on a train heading to MCR, headphones on, Guinness in hand...out of the blue booking dot com send me an email with “your hotel booking has been cancelled”. BOOM goes the relaxing journey and the excitement for the lads show tomorrow. After much dialling and speaking to people who couldn’t help, we were left sitting on a train to Manchester without a room waiting for us ( despite booking it ten months ago and phoning the hotel last night). So after an hour online we’ve found somewhere but significantly more expensive. Booking dot com. What a bunch of utter bastards. Tomorrow night. Acrobat is for them. 

Edited by Paulj101

35 minutes ago, Paulj101 said:

So, sitting on a train heading to MCR, headphones on, Guinness in hand...out of the blue booking dot com send me an email with “your hotel booking has been cancelled”. BOOM goes the relaxing journey and the excitement for the lads show tomorrow. After much dialling and speaking to people who couldn’t help, we were left sitting on a train to Manchester without a room waiting for us ( despite booking it ten months ago and phoning the hotel last night). So after an hour online we’ve found somewhere but significantly more expensive. Booking dot com. What a bunch of utter bastards. Tomorrow night. Acrobat is for them. 

Man, what a set of fuc*ers........karma will work it out.......have a great weekend.....

• Thanks 1

Please please they play Streets ! unlikely I know but here’s hoping ?? failing that Miss Sarajevo , two  hopes .... Bob Hope and No Hope , can’t wait, seen every tour since 1987 , Manchester ..Bring it on !,! Thank goodness we are there both nights ??

Manchester for me tomorrow, looking forward to it, pleased they could be arsed to drag themselves up north having done the last two tours in London only, make it a good one boys as I doubt I will see them have any dates anywhere up here again

Me and the other half sitting ready to head down tomorrow from Glasgow. She is buzzed as I managed to get her a ticket. And same section. 

• Brilliant 1

https://www.manchester-arena.com/your-visit/

Anyone know where the boys are staying in Manchester...? 

So I ran into a few U2 fans in a pub in central Manchester tonight. We’re going to meetup at4pm Friday the bulls head ( which is opposite Piccadilly station) everyone is welcome to join us. I’ll be at the bar. X 

Edited by Paulj101

Heading to the airport in an hour or so for our flight to Manchester, hope we have better luck with our hotel than you did as we booked with Booking.com too. Bit nervous about it now, wont be happy till we get our rooms and drop our bags off.....Then let the fun begin!

Setting off for Manchester when the kids have left for school (one has gone already, the other is loitering!). Very excited! See you there!