no, it is Gone...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Brilliant 1

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

sadly, no...
the things one could do on that screen with, let's say, Mofo... O_O

I reckon Gone would fit really well at the end of the main set, where you say goodbye to your innocence and hello to the Superego...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

Which night are you going on?

Tuesday

you?

Just now, peterferris8 said:

I reckon Gone would fit really well at the end of the main set, where you say goodbye to your innocence and hello to the Superego...

yes! ?

1 minute ago, Anjana said:

Tuesday

you?

Same! Maybe we'll bump into each other in the queue, like I did with PadawanBeck on I&E. ?

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

or, you know... you could check the previous posts in which a full list has been posted (as in every live thread)...

kinda like this one:

You better stop making fun of me..Just because I am too lazy to go back and check you don'thave to point it out EVERY TIME! You could just say Hi Wahine but no.....I am tired of you putting the cone of shame on me LOL...Where is big wave..at least I dont have to go SEARCHING on here...GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY MAX!! LMAO! 

"The slaves are looking for someone lead them, the master's looking for someone to need him, the promised land is there for those who need it most, and Lincoln's ghost says..."

I am CLAIMING IT NOW---Get out of your own way needs a shout out to Max. 

1 minute ago, peterferris8 said:

Same! Maybe we'll bump into each other in the queue, like I did with PadawanBeck on I&E. ?

PM me, I’ll send you my number, Zhiv will be there too ?

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1

1 minute ago, wahine said:

You better stop making fun of me..Just because I am too lazy to go back and check you don'thave to point it out EVERY TIME! You could just say Hi Wahine but no.....I am tired of you putting the cone of shame on me LOL...Where is big wave..at least I dont have to go SEARCHING on here...GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY MAX!! LMAO! 

in no way, shape or form i'm making fun or you...

the information about the times and the links of every possible broadcast is posted * every * live thread... merely pointing at it. Use it - that's the reason for it...

Just now, Malahide said:

New Year's Day!!!

After I heard this on the radio all those years ago, I never turned back ?

• Like 2

Just now, peterferris8 said:

Lord Adam's bass tone on NYD has been incredible for the last year and a bit.

I'm convinced that Lord Adam told the guys before the tour "hey guys, I think it's time to turn my bass up a bit". It has been amazing on several songs.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

in no way, shape or form i'm making fun or you...

the information about the times and the links of every possible broadcast is posted * every * live thread... merely pointing at it. Use it - that's the reason for it...

There you go AGAIN! I have visions of you making a shaming cone with stars and moons all over it..This is for Wahine--we lost her somewhere along the way all because Max has to point out every little detail of my lazy ass. OHHHH MAYBE TONIGHT...I will be waring the cone of shame if you happen to run into me in Dublin or Belfast. TIME TO TRAVEL AGAIN. 

Just now, mich40 said:

I'm convinced that Lord Adam told the guys before the tour "hey guys, I think it's time to turn my bass up a bit". It has been amazing on several songs.

One of my favourite U2 videos actually is a video someone took two days before the Joshua Tree tour kicked off in Vancouver, recording outside the stadium while the band rehearsed. It was at that point that I noticed Adam's tone on New Year's Day had been ramped up a bit, and that got me really excited to finally hear that song played live. It hasn't let up since!