I was at the O2 yesterday and saw this just outside the main doors to the left. 

Not long to go! ?

5F021416-494E-437E-B073-4CF7714602BC.jpeg

Does anyone know how many numbers have been given already? i went there this am on my way to work, found no-one and left just after 8, i didn't know the time was amended till 9! :( i will try to go this evening, it would be great if they could be there earlier today though.

I was there last night about 6.30 and I saw number 69 and I think they were the latest one to be numbered at that stage.

I'm not lining up for GA myself either night, I was just at the O2 to go to the cinema. I will be on the floor both nights though. Can't wait.

12 minutes ago, DBUGGY said:

I was there last night about 6.30 and I saw number 69 and I think they were the latest one to be numbered at that stage.

I'm not lining up for GA myself either night, I was just at the O2 to go to the cinema. I will be on the floor both nights though. Can't wait.

Many thanks for the reply! 

I am giddy with excitement tonight 

• Like 3

Been watching the Manchester shows videos and i'm jealous of you guys, got that after gig feeling where you ache so much it feels like you have been run over by a bus ? but missing it and wanting to be there and go through it all again, it's like a drug!

Any news of fan meet ups close to the venue? I'm hoping to be there early afternoon for Tuesday then very early for Wednesday as I will be heading for the GA line

Saw the Friday night Manchester show and it was great. Heading off for U2 part 2 at the O2 now! Should be another cracker!

Hey Everyone - 

My daughter (Olivia) is coming with me on Wednesday night - she has been a fan since SOI came out! Loves RBW and American Soul but also everything else! I think it's going to blow her mind in a great way!  Liv is 8 and I am 48! She was born 7 days before my 40th Birthday..

I looked on Friday at Manchester but could not see any children's shirts. Liv absolutely loves her Raised By Wolves shirt - anyone know if there is anything there we can get?

I really can't believe I have 4 children, first saw the band in 1985 and now my third born is coming with me for her first ever show!!!! She's picking the outfit to go with her Raised by Wolves shirt already!!!

There was about 150 in the GA line at around 9 when I got here. They’re all inside now at standing gate E.

Why would anyone get there 12 hours before the gig? I’ll turn up at about 7/30 and get within 10/15 feet of the small stage as I did in 2015 5 times!!!