Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dermo

Rattle & Hum Screening Dublin Live Thread

on our timeline, the credits are rolling while All I want is You plays... but on the Dublin timeline, the movie is still on...

let's wait - but thanks to everyone who stopped by and share stories, videos and photos...

(we should do this again!!!)

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

on our timeline, the credits are rolling while All I want is You plays... but on the Dublin timeline, the movie is still on...

let's wait - but thanks to everyone who stopped by and share stories, videos and photos...

(we should do this again!!!)

Yes we should! Lots of fun! Thanks to those who joined in!

I just just caught up.  Thank you, apancella, for posting the performance of 40.  I'd not seen it before now AND I have a new Christmas treat.  ? This was very cool   Thank you Bigwave, Max Tsuinko, Mic40 and anyone else involved.  

3 minutes ago, apancella said:

Here's another outtake I just stumbled upon...God bless YouTube! 

at this point it could very well be that the entire Graceland visit is in there... o_O

I can't believe it's taken me this long to come hang out in Zootopia. Thanks bunches for a great afternoon, y'all!

2 minutes ago, apancella said:

I can't believe it's taken me this long to come hang out in Zootopia. Thanks bunches for a great afternoon, y'all!

thank you for visiting us... tomorrow we will do the Belfast live thread - hopefully you can be with us ?

1 hour ago, Max Tsukino said:

thanks to the snippets in the "Bad" version in the movie, I think that thousands of tribute bands around the world can't play anything but this exact same version...

MacPhisto can time travel.  

4 minutes ago, apancella said:

MOTD too?   Thank you!

6 minutes ago, apancella said:

Thanks for joining us! Hope you come back for another visit.

2 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Bad... Rattle and Hum Bad

what else to say?

enjoy.

My favorite U2 performance ever. Chills every time 

It pales into insignificance now, given the technological shift we've had between then and now -  but when the lights came up in Tempe, and colour lept into 'Streets' live.?

That was a 'whaoh' moment - only the resurrection of the album on this forum  reminds me of how I felt back then when I first saw it in the cinema. Thanks

19 minutes ago, yardie said:

It pales into insignificance now, given the technological shift we've had between then and now -  but when the lights came up in Tempe, and colour lept into 'Streets' live.?

That was a 'whaoh' moment - only the resurrection of the album on this forum  reminds me of how I felt back then when I first saw it in the cinema. Thanks

I think it's still a very WOW moment... this coming from a band that gives us a lot of those. We are very, very lucky...

it was a nice trip to back then, isn't it? ?