Sign in to follow this  
~Van~

Dublin Seating plan?

Hi again, sorry I am trying to get tickets for Dublin #4 (and #3 if possible) and was having a look at the seating map in ticketmaster's page.  Is the e stage in the middle now? is the long screen smaller than usual? and which seats would you recommend as very good ones?

Cheers

Hi, due to the size of the venue, the e stage is in the middle, and the stage "corridor" goes all the way across GA. It was exactly like this in 2015. The screen is same size, and goes above the e stage.

For the seats I would recommend first anything in A, B, G or F. Second choice would be a bit higher H, J, N, P. I would avoid D & L as you won't see the screen at all.

All the luck for the tickets. 

8 hours ago, darthbleed said:

Hi, due to the size of the venue, the e stage is in the middle, and the stage "corridor" goes all the way across GA. It was exactly like this in 2015. The screen is same size, and goes above the e stage.

For the seats I would recommend first anything in A, B, G or F. Second choice would be a bit higher H, J, N, P. I would avoid D & L as you won't see the screen at all.

All the luck for the tickets. 

Oh great, many thanks for the reply! i would love to go GA but impossible with my 11 yr old. I am constantly looking for tickets but it will be quite difficult. 

Thanks again!