steve_1969

Dublin 6th Nov-18 - Red Zone

My email for the London RZ came through literally a week before, so I'm sure you should get it any time. Maybe this evening.

33 minutes ago, steve_1969 said:

Thanks DBUGGY.

Did you enjoy RZ for this tour? It's been getting mixed reviews!

Yeah I did, I got there early though as I wanted to get the front barrier in RZ, next to the GA bit. I only queue out on one show per tour these days, so I get RZ when I do.

I got there at 8.30am. But I had a nice day cause I met other cool fans and the day went quickly. The only thing that annoyed me a bit was that there is a camera that goes up and down right in front of Edge and that got in the way a bit.

I could have got barrier on the catwalk not far from the stage in GA, but I did that in 2015 when I got RZ, so I didn't want to do it again.

They let in 200 GA people before the RZ people, so there's no chance of getting front row in GA by that stage, or e stage barrier.

Second night in London I stayed near where Adam pops up in Pride, so I had a good view of main stage, barricage and e stage.

For the LA shows I wandered around both nights and enjoyed that too. So I feel happy with the places I've been so far.

For the last night in Dublin I'm just gonna get there when the doors open and hopefully I can be somewhere good where I can see most of what goes on.