1 minute ago, dmway said:

Apparently Dallas is close by... :lol:

LM#AO.   I was just wondering.....

I ran out of reactions.   

• Haha 1

And then there were three ?

Edited by spongebob

Yeah, great show. The band have absolutely nailed the set list in recent times. Looking forward to Friday night gig, will miss Sat night. 

Brilliant show, wish I had heard it from the start. Anyway time to crash out, thanks to Max and great Mixlr from Nevri. Good Night Guys

Thanks for the setlist, Max.  No reactions.   

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Canadanne said:

Ooh, Joey Ramone!

Was it a some kind of hint what might be coming next friday..who knows

Thanks to everyone, good night!

Thank you to nevri for having such an amazing feed - I felt like I was in the crowd for most of the show.

So thankful that I was able to be here the whole show.....I’ll probably miss the next two shows. 

❤️❤️ See you later ? 

Unreal show by the band. Incredible! The crowd was a bit odd, half of them didn't even seem to want to be there. You're allowed to enjoy a gig, you know! You're not charged extra for clapping and singing.

Acrobat was my absolute highlight! The intro to it was angry, i loved it! New Year's Day never disappoints. Roll on Saturday! Will definitely try and get closer to the small stage.

• Like 2

Slightly off-topic, but since Bono has been mentioning the US elections during the shows for the past two nights and the fact that those abroad may be curious to know, something very encouraging has just happened tonight.

The TV networks have made two calls, one of which is very significant: the Republicans will maintain control of the Senate (this was really a fait accompli - the possibility of the Senate flipping was virtually impossible); however, the Democrats have taken control of House of Representatives! This is a big deal.

Congressional investigations with subpoena power are now under Democratic control. The Mueller investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election is now on firmer ground. In short, our president finally has a check on him inside our own federal government.

There are many more things going on, but as far as this election’s importance on the International stage, these are the most salient points. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bono mentions this result on Friday - he follows things closely here. ?

OK - back to the regularly-scheduled live thread...

• Like 1

If the reports from U2 songs.com and U2 tour.de are true re: people (so called true fans!)leaving their place by the front of the rails to queue up for the following nights Dublin GA line half way through the show then that's pretty shameful behaviour or the GA system needs tweaking.

3 hours ago, Carlos said:

If the reports from U2 songs.com and U2 tour.de are true re: people (so called true fans!)leaving their place by the front of the rails to queue up for the following nights Dublin GA line half way through the show then that's pretty shameful behaviour or the GA system needs tweaking.

Instead of tweaking the GA system, these people need to take a hard look at themselves. Getting that front row has become a box ticking exercise. Do they even still enjoy the concerts or are they on the edge (ha!) the whole time making sure they don't miss the check-in time? Overall it's a bit sad.

6 hours ago, dmway said:

Slightly off-topic, but since Bono has been mentioning the US elections during the shows for the past two nights and the fact that those abroad may be curious to know, something very encouraging has just happened tonight.

The TV networks have made two calls, one of which is very significant: the Republicans will maintain control of the Senate (this was really a fait accompli - the possibility of the Senate flipping was virtually impossible); however, the Democrats have taken control of House of Representatives! This is a big deal.

Congressional investigations with subpoena power are now under Democratic control. The Mueller investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election is now on firmer ground. In short, our president finally has a check on him inside our own federal government.

There are many more things going on, but as far as this election’s importance on the International stage, these are the most salient points. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bono mentions this result on Friday - he follows things closely here. ?

OK - back to the regularly-scheduled live thread...

Thanks for explaining for us who don’t follow as closely ?

My first time in front of Bono's house gave me the opportunity to make this picture last Sunday morning. His smile was one of the most surprising moments in my life as U2 fan. Guggi's car doesn't look like the Maserati we were expecting to see but it has been a fantastic moment. 

Bono4Nov18.jpg

• Like 2

Hi

I've got GA for Dublin 10. Two tickets are section GA1 and other two tickets are GA2 section. Does it mean me and friends are separated?? Are there two sections and you cannot choose the side?

someone who attended GA this week please confirm

thank U

The stage cuts the floor in half alright but you can walk around, go towards the concessions and then just follow them around. GA1 and GA2 is just for managing the crowds via the two different entrances.

Does anyone know if the back barrier of the Red Zone has those foldable seats from previous tours? I'm recovering from surgery and may need to swap my RZ tickets for tomorrow for seats. Thanks!