Can’t wait for tomorrow night!

Quick question for those who have been in GA already. Any idea if entrance 1 and 2 end up on different sides of the screen?

Me and my mate have tickets for entrance 1 and 2 so it’ll be a shame if we’re not together during the show.

Thanks!

Entrance 2 is for seating tickets. If you mean 1 and 3 then yes you will end up on different sides but you can simply walk around once you get inside. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragoo said:

Entrance 2 is for seating tickets. If you mean 1 and 3 then yes you will end up on different sides but you can simply walk around once you get inside. 

Thanks for getting back to me.

Ive checked again and it actually says GA1 on one ticket and ‘GA2’ on the other, rather than ‘entrance’. Any idea what that would correspond to ?

Cheers :)

You should have gotten a text message about the entrance you're supposed to use. From my experience, I was GA1 for Tuesday and had entrance 1 and for the Saturday gig I have a GA2 ticket and I'm supposed to go to entrance 3. You can probably chance going to either of them. All they do at the door is scan your credit card. Entrance 3 is the one closer to the tram stop.  For Entrance 1 you have to walk around the building site.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mystacon said:

Can’t wait for tomorrow night!

Quick question for those who have been in GA already. Any idea if entrance 1 and 2 end up on different sides of the screen?

Me and my mate have tickets for entrance 1 and 2 so it’ll be a shame if we’re not together during the show.

Thanks!

On Tuesday I was told it was fine to go in entrance 3 even though the text I got at lunchtime said my ticket was for entrance 1. Either way, its possible to move around the back of the floor and choose which side you stand. Its worth noting for those that queued all day, that I arrived at the arena at 7.10pm, was inside with minimal queuing in 5 minutes. I initially stood about 25 feet from the barrier at the e-stage but when everyone stood up I was able to find a place about 5 feet from the barrier - perfect for all of the show in the cage and ideal for the e-stage. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone for the Dublin show tonight wish you all a safe trip there and home.. don't what the weather's like down there but it's nasty up here in craigavon.. love to you all

• Like 2

Well, Dublin 3 & 4 for me this weekend. Heading down to arena about 1900 as I can happily live with being 10 meters back from the rail. Won’t be periscoping tonight but will tomorrow. Sorry but tonight is for me, tomorrow for the rest of zootopia!!