Max Tsukino

Dublin Live Thread #U2eiTour

34 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

Which brings me back to did they make sure the Barricage would fit into the 3Arena before this all began?   

They made adjustments so some of the pârts could be removed for the 3Arena

• Thanks 1

Ugh I really need to figure out where to stand tomorrow. Showing up at around 7 so no chance of a spot at the barrier but do I even want that? I'd surely miss all the visuals. 3 years ago I was seated in Block D as I had literally just given birth, I was away from the stage but had an amazing view of the screen. 

Just now, Ragoo said:

Ugh I really need to figure out where to stand tomorrow. Showing up at around 7 so no chance of a spot at the barrier but do I even want that? I'd surely miss all the visuals. 3 years ago I was seated in Block D as I had literally just given birth, I was away from the stage but had an amazing view of the screen. 

If tomorrow is your only show, you definitely want to stand further back to see the screen. You will be quite impressed with how much better the screen images are this time.

2 minutes ago, tan_lejos_tan_cerca said:

I wish I was teletransported

the community have been doing it, via their broadcasts ?

2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

If tomorrow is your only show, you definitely want to stand further back to see the screen. You will be quite impressed with how much better the screen images are this time.

I'm going on Saturday too so I have a dillema. Do I just dive in tomorrow and get up close or do I do that on Saturday and perhaps take it easy tomorrow.

Just now, Ragoo said:

I'm going on Saturday too so I have a dillema. Do I just dive in tomorrow and get up close or do I do that on Saturday and perhaps take it easy tomorrow.

I would try to see how I feel for tomorrow, plus also how crowded it is... with that information, decision time arrives...