Sign in to follow this  
acdublin

GA Entry Question

Sorry if this either has come up before or should be in a different forum.  I have four GA tickets on my credit card for Saturday night.  When entering last night I asked the girl swiping cards what happens when you've four on your card - do they all come up at once?  She said, "only if you bought them together."  Which freaked me out because I bought two in the presale and two more in a drop a few weeks ago.  Can anyone tell me if they've got in okay with four GAs on one card with two separate purchasing transactions?  I don't want to queue from early and then have to make a trip to the box office!

I haven't been in that particular situation, but I shouldn't think you have anything to worry about. When we had ticketless entry for London in 2015, they could see a list of all of the transactions when they swiped our cards (a lot of people had bought tickets for two or more different shows), and we sometimes had to show a printout of the relevant order number so they knew which one to process. You might have to point out that you've got two sets of tickets on there - perhaps the card will need to be swiped a second time? - but I'd be surprised if it caused you any problems.