Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

2018 Christmas Card Exchange Thread

18 hours ago, monica martino said:

Got it a couple of days ago 

Maybe you should check your spam folder 

I already checked and it wasn't there.  So I was wondering if Follow could email me the list.

I have my list & going to get cards & mail them this weekend. I'm thinking of getting "Texas-y" cards, since Texas may be exotic to at least some of y'all. Is that ok?

My cards will finally get posted tomorrow! Some of them might not arrive on time, but i've done my best.

I usually send postcards of my local area with them, but the card envelopes are too small this year :( 

But local area info is good - always nice to learn more about the world :)

Thank you shark-bait and dropintheocean for the cards. Much appreciated!!

Thank you to every one who sent me a card.  It's unfortunate I could not see well enough to return mine.  I'll catch you next year.

Happy 2019.

Thanks everyone ❤️ for the Christmas cards I got  ❤️

I got cards from pollyanna and padawanbeck84 today.  Thank you.  Extra thanks for the nice notes you included.   Tomorrow is the last Sunday of Christmas (for me).  The timing was perfect.

Thanks again to everyone else.  It was not expected and a pleasant surprise.   

Another Christmas card traversed the Atlantic and made its way to my mailbox today.  My vision is all screwy and I can't read the member's name.  It's twelve hours later and I'm still laughing because I look at the signature and I see:  uwiththatfly.  I'm serious.  (I would speak no lie about the Fly)    It's hysterical.  I can read the member's real name, which has a larger signature.  I'm not sure if it's cool to say this person's real name so A:  Thanks for the card with the three kings on the front of it.  Once again, the timing was perfect because I've been chuckling about this all day long. The news was very sad here today. I needed to laugh.  Many thanks.

uwiththatfly?  Lol.  It's priceless.  I'll never forget this day. 

I think I saved the email with the list of members' addresses.  I've decided to slowly send something to everyone as I'm able.  Thanks again to all of you and peace for every person anywhere-no matter.    

On 1/16/2019 at 8:23 AM, Manohlive said:

Another Christmas card traversed the Atlantic and made its way to my mailbox today.  My vision is all screwy and I can't read the member's name.  It's twelve hours later and I'm still laughing because I look at the signature and I see:  uwiththatfly.  I'm serious.  (I would speak no lie about the Fly)    It's hysterical.  I can read the member's real name, which has a larger signature.  I'm not sure if it's cool to say this person's real name so A:  Thanks for the card with the three kings on the front of it.  Once again, the timing was perfect because I've been chuckling about this all day long. The news was very sad here today. I needed to laugh.  Many thanks.

uwiththatfly?  Lol.  It's priceless.  I'll never forget this day. 

I think I saved the email with the list of members' addresses.  I've decided to slowly send something to everyone as I'm able.  Thanks again to all of you and peace for every person anywhere-no matter.    

Utwothefly  ✌️

On 1/17/2019 at 6:58 AM, pollyanna said:

Utwothefly  ✌️

Good to know I was close.