Sign in to follow this  
Gogme United

Personal U2 show charts calculator

The good people of U2Gigs have created a page where you can tick all U2 shows you've attended until now. The result is stunning as you can see exactly what songs you've heard, how many times the were played, what snippets Bono included and see some photos of the shows you saw. 

Great fun to enter and nice to see my personal count is exactly 40, a song I've heard 13 times live. How long, to sing this song...

Here's the link, it would be nice if we all give our results on Twitter and in this thread ?

http://www.u2gigs.com/personalshowcharts.html

• Like 6
  • Brilliant 1

From 4 shows I got 56 songs, 35 snippets. The ones I've heard most are Pride, Beautiful Day and Vertigo (not surprising since I've seen the band 4 times and they play those songs at every show!). Also the album I've heard the most songs from in concerts has been The Joshua Tree (whole thing), and the one I've heard the least from has been Rattle & Hum (1 song). 

Fascinating stuff ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've now heard 81 different songs live! Vertigo is my most-heard song - 13 times, even though I've only seen 12 shows, haha.

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

Now i'm over 100 songs .......... :Bananaphisto:

You've selected 23 performances (1987 to 2018)

We found 109 different songs played during these shows

We found 122 different snippets played during these shows

Edited by electricco
  • Like 2

106 songs, I’ve heard One the most at 28 times. I get so many things I don’t deserve.....but I dream out loud. 

73533B78-B402-41F2-BF6D-B29DF3255EC6.jpeg

• Like 2

This was really cool.

I hadn't realised I have seen 93 different songs played live.

That means there's only so many left for me to hear!

• Like 3

On 11/15/2018 at 7:35 PM, mich40 said:

106 songs, I’ve heard One the most at 28 times. I get so many things I don’t deserve.....but I dream out loud. 

73533B78-B402-41F2-BF6D-B29DF3255EC6.jpeg

Wow, that must have cost you a fortune

• Like 1

Very cool. I had mine emailed to me. Nope I am not sharing. 😜🤭

Edited by Shannon387

7 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

Wow, that must have cost you a fortune

I probably could have bought a car or something with the money I spent, but I love experiences better than things. I also always choose to start putting a little money away here and there after each tour, in hopes of a next one. I know how to budget and what I want to spend my money on. 

• Like 3

I always chuckle when I look at my ticket stub for JT Dublin 87,  £14.50, and the 50p was a promoters booking fee!🙂

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:44 AM, Gogme United said:

The good people of U2Gigs have created a page where you can tick all U2 shows you've attended until now. The result is stunning as you can see exactly what songs you've heard, how many times the were played, what snippets Bono included and see some photos of the shows you saw. 

Great fun to enter and nice to see my personal count is exactly 40, a song I've heard 13 times live. How long, to sing this song...

Here's the link, it would be nice if we all give our results on Twitter and in this thread ?

http://www.u2gigs.com/personalshowcharts.html

Just did it. Very cool !

This is amazing!  I've gotta go home and look at some old ticket stubs to remember the 80's (ha) before I do mine.  I love that they include "some random elevator in NY" on the E&I promo tour.  Can they include concerts that only take place in my head while I'm jogging?  They're pretty great.   The week last year when  I decided to limit my social media time to get more work done was the week they played down the street from my office under the HIgh Line.  I was so sad when I checked Facebook later.  I was at my desk on 26th street just a few blocks away...   They need a better bat signal.

Edited by DeirdreBell
  • Like 1

Tried it , very cool , 69 songs in 9 shows

And got a few surprises  

I would have guessed that "One" was the song I'd heard the most but it's actually "Beautiful Day" , tied with "Sunday Bloody Sunday"

Did not remember having heard "Bad" but it turns out I had  , twice

Only heard most of the songs on the JT album once , last year on the JT tour

Thanks Gogme