U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

Recommended Posts

Now it works for me too.

 

I got a reaction from U.com help that something was wrong and that I should try it again in a few days.

I am glad it works!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All

Any info when the cd's will be posted ?

My Eyes Make A Circle

:u2-1383:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No information as of yet. Keep checking back, as any info will be added here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sascha01 said:

„very soon“ what is very soon?

In the U2 world, it can refer to a variety of time frames...
We suggest patience. When the time comes, it will be announced on the main site and here in Zootopia...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best thing to do is imagine the live cd gift is due to be delivered the week before Christmas 🎄...of course we all know based on experience that there is a VERY REAL  chance this gift won’t arrive before Christmas 😛😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 has anyone heard...when is the first track ready for download?

i know we will never see the cd's before summer, but i thought we were going to have a song available for download after January?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, niterpi said:

 has anyone heard...when is the first track ready for download?

i know we will never see the cd's before summer, but i thought we were going to have a song available for download after January?

once the tracks are available for download, expect notifications on the main site, here in Zootopia and via email...

while this time arrives... patience...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im bemused by this membership thing...

 

I renewed in November 2018, and am active till Nov 2019

Will I get the CD as a gift, and why did I get 2 copies on the dance mix vinyl?

 

thanks if someone can explain

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, andrew_mcmenemy said:

Im bemused by this membership thing...

 

I renewed in November 2018, and am active till Nov 2019

Will I get the CD as a gift, and why did I get 2 copies on the dance mix vinyl?

 

thanks if someone can explain

 

Did you renew before or after the cd gift was announced? If before, you need to contact customer service and explain your situation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mich40 said:

Did you renew before or after the cd gift was announced? If before, you need to contact customer service and explain your situation. 

renewed in October 2018....I think that is before the announcement...but this is what I got below....

1 U2com14 2019 Gift: U2 3-D Dance Remixes 12" vinyl (U2CF6409)
1 U2com13 Standard Renewal Membership 1YR: 2018 Gift (U2CFSR18)
1 U2com13 Standard Renewal Membership: 2018 Gift (U2CBSR18)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, andrew_mcmenemy said:

renewed in October 2018....I think that is before the announcement...but this is what I got below....

1 U2com14 2019 Gift: U2 3-D Dance Remixes 12" vinyl (U2CF6409)
1 U2com13 Standard Renewal Membership 1YR: 2018 Gift (U2CFSR18)
1 U2com13 Standard Renewal Membership: 2018 Gift (U2CBSR18)

 

You definitely need to contact customer service via the help page: https://www.u2.com/help. Explain that you renewed before the announcement. Have order number and the above information ready. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I (and another Zootopian in another country) both tried to renew this morning and both got a timeout error as the payment was processing (screenshot below).  So far my renewal date (March 2nd) has not changed and I don't think my credit card was charged (but probably can't be certain about that until tomorrow or Monday).   Any idea if this issue is known and being worked on?  Any idea when it will be resolved?  Anything I should do?  Thanks!

image.thumb.png.c59a6040fd23526e8d6c41f825dc5846.png

Edited by Franna1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Franna1 said:

I (and another Zootopian in another country) both tried to renew this morning and both got a timeout error as the payment was processing (screenshot below).  So far my renewal date (March 2nd) has not changed and I don't think my credit card was charged (but probably can't be certain about that until tomorrow or Monday).   Any idea if this issue is known and being worked on?  Any idea when it will be resolved?  Anything I should do?  Thanks!

image.thumb.png.c59a6040fd23526e8d6c41f825dc5846.png

It has been reported... no idea when it will be resolved, but be sure it will be...

Please also report it to the customer support service...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, Max!  (This far in advance to the deadline I didn't want to bother you with a PM.)

UPDATE: I just checked my account status again and 1) my subscription is now showing a March 2020 renewal date, 2) my bank account has indeed been charged.  I don't have a confirmation email or order number or anything, so I'll have to sit on the phone till someone answers.  I was just on hold for 15 minutes and hung up to check my account as mentioned, guess I'll have to stay on hold until someone answers.  I know, Saturday night, probably a  skeleton staff, etc....  will update later..

Further UPDATE:  OK.  25 minutes of hold later, they will send me a confirmation email which I am told will take from 24 to 48 hours to generate.  Will check back in a few days.

Hopefully the issue is fixed so no one else has to go through this.

Edited by Franna1
update
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2019 at 2:30 PM, mich40 said:

You definitely need to contact customer service via the help page: https://www.u2.com/help. Explain that you renewed before the announcement. Have order number and the above information ready. 

 

 

Im fairly certain I did not, I already have the Dance mix...what do i do now?

With the renewal of your U2 Fan Club Membership you do qualify for the 2019 free gift, however at the time of your purchase you selected the U2 3-D Dance Remixes. 
If you have any additional questions you can get answers to common questions by visiting the FAQs at www.u2.com/help.  If the FAQs do not answer your question please reply to this email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, andrew_mcmenemy said:

Im fairly certain I did not, I already have the Dance mix...what do i do now?

 

 

as previously mentioned, you need to contact the customer support service... please go to the HELP page (http://www.u2.com/help) and use the form on the right column - use "Gift  Membership issues (purchased from U2 shop)" as the subject from the dropdown menu). If possible, also call them [ (855) 867-5297 (inside the US) | +1(949) 333-4820 (outside the US)]. Have in hand all the information regarding your subscription, including the emails and/or any relevant screenshot...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

The Little Things That Give You Away (Live from Rome 15 July 2017)

OMG!! :JT2017_Screen::Bananaphisto::u2-1383:

Thank you so much!! ^_^ Especially for The Little Things from Rome!! :wub:

Edited by seresere
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just listened. 

LOVED that performance of Song For Someone. In fact, if you listen to the second chorus going into the guitar solo on this version, you hear Bono sing "A song for someone...like me". Oh wow. 

And of course, what is there I could say about The Little Things that I haven't already said and isn't perfectly encapsulated in this performance?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.