U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

Loving the downloads. What a tune The Little Things is... It's hard to believe that it was difficult to record. It sounds very slick. Hopefully we'll hear it live again.

Any idea when the U2 i+e live LP and CDs will be sent out. I know they said Spring 2019 but we're nearly there.  Anyway got any news?

1 hour ago, saba said:

Any idea when the U2 i+e live LP and CDs will be sent out. I know they said Spring 2019 but we're nearly there.  Anyway got any news?

No news yet. Keep checking back. When there is an announcement or any info, it will be posted here. 

1 hour ago, saba said:

Any idea when the U2 i+e live LP and CDs will be sent out.

I don't believe that this will be available on LP. Just CD and download from U2.com member account.

I'm looking forward to it too. Sitting on my hands and waiting for the announcement that shipping has begun. I predict that it will be the soundtrack to the summer for many of us.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, saba said:

1 hour ago, CorkVegan said:

I don't believe that this will be available on LP. Just CD and download from U2.com member account.

I'm looking forward to it too. Sitting on my hands and waiting for the announcement that shipping has begun. I predict that it will be the soundtrack to the summer for many of us.

Seconded. A vinyl version has never been mentioned (and would be a very expensive proposition in the first place).

Fan club releases exist in the same temporal space as their album releases - they exist in “U2 time”. That is, whatever date is initially announced, be sure to add at least one month (in good years) and very often two or more months (in most years). Thus, since the original emails/messages suggested a January time frame for the downloads (which didn’t actually come until February) and a March time frame for the CDs, I’d bet on at least April for the CDs, more probably May (and hopefully not beyond that).

It’s always better to adopt the mindset that they will come when they come. You can try to insist that they arrive sooner, but I have found over many years that that approach simply doesn’t have any effect. I’m just hoping to see them before Memorial Day (2nd bank holiday in May for those in the British Isles).

On 2/27/2019 at 10:33 AM, peterferris8 said:

"A song for someone...like me". Oh wow.

Very cool.  I have to wait another month to renew.  I'm broke from concerts.  I'm really looking forward to hearing this.  You seem to have a penchant for noting things such as this, peterferris8.   Thanks.  I have not been this excited about a gift since From The Ground Up.

7 hours ago, dmway said:

A vinyl version has never been mentioned (and would be a very expensive proposition in the first place)

Sniff Sniff.   Did someone bring up vinyl?   I thought that word was temporarily verboten for at least two years.   😂