U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

4 minutes ago, Ma_almeida_ said:

Hi!!! I didn´t recive my subscriber gift yet... does anybody recived it? Tks 

Subscription gifts have not mailed out yet. Please check back periodically for updates. In the meantime, you can download and listen to 6 of the songs on your account page. 

We should have a definitive tracklist by now... on 25th of april it was mentioned that we would have it next month....  What's the problem with announcing it???

3 hours ago, cristiu2 said:

We should have a definitive tracklist by now... on 25th of april it was mentioned that we would have it next month....  What's the problem with announcing it???

I'm anxious for this one too.  I resubscribe, every year, in May.  I usually get my gift in August, or so.  I live in America.  (all just FYI)   They've done three major tours in five or six years.  We now we have another.  We used to wait this long for one tour.  We raised a huge stink over the last presales. The new presales have gone remarkably well when one considers the language barriers and such.  Many were not happy with vinyls being gifts. We now have cds and downloads for this year.  I share your frustration.  It's easy to forget, or not realize, what an enormous undertaking all of it must be.  I need to remind myself because I badly want these cds.  It's the first gift for which I'm chomping at the bit. (From the Ground Up was another but I want this one even more.)   I'm loving the downloads. Max suggested zen and patience.  I wish I could find the instruction manual for that combo.  😀   (j/k Max) 

Be sure that we will have more details and eventually the delivery start will be announced.

But for the moment, the NZL/AUS/JPN/KOR/SGP tour presales are happening... let's have patience and wait...

• Thanks 1

Nooo! I must have misread. I thought this was going to be on vinyl. Where am I supposed to play a cd?!

• Haha 1

On 6/16/2019 at 3:47 AM, bl00dypalms said:

Nooo! I must have misread. I thought this was going to be on vinyl. Where am I supposed to play a cd?!

Cd is the new 'vinyl' 😂😂

Great to have it on cd this time.