U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

Be sure that we will have more details and eventually the delivery start will be announced.

But for the moment, the NZL/AUS/JPN/KOR/SGP tour presales are happening... let's have patience and wait...

• Thanks 1

Nooo! I must have misread. I thought this was going to be on vinyl. Where am I supposed to play a cd?!

• Haha 2

On 6/16/2019 at 3:47 AM, bl00dypalms said:

Nooo! I must have misread. I thought this was going to be on vinyl. Where am I supposed to play a cd?!

Cd is the new 'vinyl' 😂😂

Great to have it on cd this time.

• Like 1

Not an E&I track but really hoping for Acrobat to be on this album as it was the highlight from the last tour

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, realgonekid said:

Not an E&I track but really hoping for Acrobat to be on this album as it was the highlight from the last tour

I second that hope.

I don’t think they’re going to be SOI and SOE tracks that were played on the i&e and e&i tours exclusively; including TLTTGYA on this set pretty much confirms that (yes, it’s a SOE track, but it was played on the JT anniversary tour).

I also hope that some deserving rarities from the two tours will be included as well.

Posted (edited)

Landlady is my hope for one I am not expecting.  I wonder when we'll get the next downloads. (I will keep myself posted by checking back with U2.com to see.)

Anyone who checks their order status:   It says my order was shipped the beginning of May.  it was not.  That's the day I resubscribed.  I freaked out the first year I noticed that happened with subscriber  gifts..  Now I know better.  Maybe this will save another some strife. 

I've never been so excited for a subscriber gift as I am this one.  

Edited by Manohlive
a duh moment

On April 28th and May 28th we received 2 live downloads, its July 1, what is taking so long,

at least post the entire track list so we can know what to look forward to,

• Upvote 3

It’s now summer..so shipping spring 2019 isn’t happening..

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, MJG said:

It’s now summer..so shipping spring 2019 isn’t happening..

No new downloads, no final track list, no news about shipping date, nothing.

No news on the horizon, U2 “gift” moves in mysterious ways!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I still stand by an earlier post I wrote..i’ll Consider myself fortunate if I have this in my hands at Christmas. I have a vision of 2 or 3 teenagers putting discs into sleeves as part of their summer job 😀

• Brilliant 1

Summer of waiting, no Fanclub gift, 6 downloads now, it s a shame 

Seems like this  is catching. They said my car would be fixed in 2 days, that was just over 2 weeks ago and now looking at 3 weeks whilst I drive a crappy rental car, lol.

• Sad 3

if you even don't care to share an update on the delay to me this shows great disrespect to your client/fans from U2.com. For the future don't mention dates just say next year.......

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

no it is really ridiculous that U2.com does not give a statement because of the delay.  I think it is really time that expresses u2.  if you say you send the CD in the spring and we have summer now and still nothing, then something should happen now 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

sommer of waiting 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

It's starting to be ridiculous indeed. Not even a tracklisting or more artwork as promised....

It's like the band itself. Years and years waiting for releases, deluxe editions pop or r&h, the Joshua Tree dvd, e&i dvd. Instead of that multiple vinyl reissues in all colours of the rainbow. Come on U2... Get connection to your fans again!

• Upvote 1

Poor business model to not to at least update the fans who have renewed their subscription for this gift. Frankly it shows a lack respect for the fans who have been so loyal. I get the sense the band is probably unaware or they would have pushed a little. Peace.

• Upvote 1
  • Brilliant 1

A 2019 gift should be completed and ready to ship the first week of January 2019. Now it is closer to the start of 2020 than the start of 2019 and still nothing. Very poor.

Also as this is included as part of a paid subscription is is not a gift but rather an item that we bought and paid for in advance. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, cristiu2 said:

Come on u2.com sort this mess out. We've all paid our hard earned cash to resubscribe, some every year and this is how we get treated, it's not on and not professional at all. At least get someone to address this issue like TODAY and let us all know what's happening? How hard is it to do that simple task. It's a disgrace.

• Like 1

I want this gift too, however, we are getting our fourth tour in how many years?   Whenever I get impatient for this, I go to YouTube and watch IE/EI shows.  

• Like 1

One thing (touring) doesn't have to do with other (producing Cds or at least letting us know when to expect them) respectfully. Just poor business / customer support.  Peace. 

• Like 1

for me as a U2 fan it is really bad to see how commercial u2 has become.  important is that every money paid.  everything else does not matter ..... it's a shame.  if U2 does it like metallica and offers every show as a download it would be very nice.  but so far U2 is not.  important is making more money

• Like 1

I sent a inquiry to U2.com as to the release date for the IE Tour CD set.  The reply was that 'there is no merchandise available to ship, your order will ship when merchandise is available'.  TOTALLY does not answer the question.

• Sad 1

That s the answer of my question 😡

Hello Manuel,

If you have purchased the U2.com "INNOCENCE + EXPERIENCE LIVE, 2015 & 2018" or Premium Package and are inquiring about the status of the double CD, the latest information is located here:

https://www.u2.com/news/title/innocence--experience-live-2015--2018/news/

If you need anything else, just reply to this email. 

Sincerely,

Jaime 

U2.com Team

what a nightmare 😡

• Upvote 1