U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

I sent a inquiry to U2.com as to the release date for the IE Tour CD set.  The reply was that 'there is no merchandise available to ship, your order will ship when merchandise is available'.  TOTALLY does not answer the question.

• Sad 1

That s the answer of my question 😡

Hello Manuel,

If you have purchased the U2.com "INNOCENCE + EXPERIENCE LIVE, 2015 & 2018" or Premium Package and are inquiring about the status of the double CD, the latest information is located here:

https://www.u2.com/news/title/innocence--experience-live-2015--2018/news/

If you need anything else, just reply to this email. 

Sincerely,

Jaime 

U2.com Team

what a nightmare 😡

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, manu81 said:

That s the answer of my question 😡

Hello Manuel,

If you have purchased the U2.com "INNOCENCE + EXPERIENCE LIVE, 2015 & 2018" or Premium Package and are inquiring about the status of the double CD, the latest information is located here:

https://www.u2.com/news/title/innocence--experience-live-2015--2018/news/

If you need anything else, just reply to this email. 

Sincerely,

Jaime 

U2.com Team

what a nightmare 😡

Early 2019, LOL....... We don't even know the tracklisting........ And it's nearly 2022

Edited by pain_18_

Yes, I realize things happen. That's understandable.

But an update would be greatly appreciated, as it is now mid-July.

• Like 1

It will come out eventually.  At the end of the day, no matter how many times you e-mail customer service for an update or post comments about how horrible it is to have to wait, it is not going to make it come out any quicker.  The best thing to do is just check for an update once in a while and rest assured that you will receive it.  It might be next week, next month or in December, but it will come and it will be amazing. 

• Like 1

that may well be true but in the end the campaign is just as disappointing as it is.  and you can not deny it

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 3:15 PM, BraddB said:

One thing (touring) doesn't have to do with other (producing Cds or at least letting us know when to expect them) respectfully. Just poor business / customer support.  Peace. 

My comment was not intended to be critical of anyone's opinion or feelings.  I've learned to look on the bright side of things or life totally sucks.   It's my approach to this as well.   I'm also frustrated.  I'm using YouTube for my fix until we get the cds.

In no way was I trying to diminish anything anyone has written. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi I just subscribe to U2 member this June 2019 and I chose Vinyl as my gift. Till now I have not received it. I'm residing in Singapore. Can anyone advise who can I check the delivery status with?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tulips02 said:

Hi I just subscribe to U2 member this June 2019 and I chose Vinyl as my gift. Till now I have not received it. I'm residing in Singapore. Can anyone advise who can I check the delivery status with?

Please contact the customer support team (contact info on www.u2.com/help). Provide the date and subscription information that you received via email and ask them for an estimate about when your gift will arrive...

please let us know what's the outcome (either here or via PM). Thanks.

On 6/6/2019 at 7:35 PM, Max Tsukino said:

Be sure that we will have more details and eventually the delivery start will be announced.

But for the moment, the NZL/AUS/JPN/KOR/SGP tour presales are happening... let's have patience and wait...

Are the presales still happening?? Last news on the shows in The far east were from june 19th. What's the problem with an update on tracklisting and dispatching? If there are troubles then be clear to the fans. Now we don't hear anything, that's frustrating. The subscribers are very positive about this great gift, but the teasing of it doesn't please at all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cristiu2 said:

Are the presales still happening?? Last news on the shows in The far east were from june 19th. What's the problem with an update on tracklisting and dispatching? If there are troubles then be clear to the fans. Now we don't hear anything, that's frustrating. The subscribers are very positive about this great gift, but the teasing of it doesn't please at all.

At this time, there are no further presales scheduled. Also, at this time, we have no additional information about the subscriber gift; but be sure that when information becomes available, it will be posted here. Until then, we just have to exercise patience. 

• Confused 1

You have to make U2 aware that they should make a statement and not write times to wait and be patient.  As long as the wait is very annoying and the desire always to pay a membership to get a gift at the end or to buy overpriced tickets at Livenation or Ticketmaster.  we all have to write something to get attention.  It would be best if U2 offers all your concerts for download.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

These subscribers gifts are usually lame. Once we get a good one is this endless wait. At least they should release all tracks to download if the issue is putting together the package for distribution.

Come on U2.com, you guys can do better than that. 

Edited by OB

On 7/16/2019 at 10:19 PM, manu81 said:

You have to make U2 aware that they should make a statement and not write times to wait and be patient.  As long as the wait is very annoying and the desire always to pay a membership to get a gift at the end or to buy overpriced tickets at Livenation or Ticketmaster.  we all have to write something to get attention.  It would be best if U2 offers all your concerts for download.

BESt comment in here !!!!

YES and they don't offer any WAV files either !!!!! 

40 minutes ago, OB said:

These subscribers gifts are usually lame. Once we get a good one is this endless wait. At least they should release all tracks to download if the issue is putting together the package for distribution.

Come on U2.com, you guys can do better than that. 

At least it's over with those vinyls.....Which I can't do anything with....just sitting there collecting dust...... BOOK with CD, BOOK with CD......Best version there is !!!!!

2 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

At least it's over with those vinyls.....Which I can't do anything with....just sitting there collecting dust...... BOOK with CD, BOOK with CD......Best version there is !!!!!

yep, like I said this is one of the best gifts they are offering. The vinyls are useless to me and they always seem a cheap way out of giving something substantial.

I like the idea of giving full concerts downloads. They have all that audio sitting in some vault. Share with fans and create cool packages that later they can sell at a price that can make a profit.

I love U2 but feel the membership should be able to offer way more than they do.

• Like 1

You can't tell me that over 6 months after it was announced no one who is working on this knows the tracklist. They know. Even if they don't have a guaranted date of when these will begin shipping they surely know the contents. So why not announce that, and just say "shipping is expected to begin shortly" (i.e. during August). At the moment the silence is deafening and no one seems willing to stick their head above the parapet and comment.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, OB said:

yep, like I said this is one of the best gifts they are offering. The vinyls are useless to me and they always seem a cheap way out of giving something substantial.

I like the idea of giving full concerts downloads. They have all that audio sitting in some vault. Share with fans and create cool packages that later they can sell at a price that can make a profit.

I love U2 but feel the membership should be able to offer way more than they do.

Precisely On Point !!!! !!!!!

This is the reaction I got when I ask U2.com

Hello John,

Thank you for reaching out to Fan Club Support. I will be glad to assist you.

I apologize for the delay. I looked into this for you and found that we should expect shipping to start in August.

If you need anything else, please reply to this email and let us know.

Sincerely,

Jeanette M

U2.com Team

then I of course asked the following

Thanks for the reply and the info, As this is known why is this not on U2.com as news item ?.

I am not the only one who has these questions, look in the zootopia section

regards John

with this reaction

Hello John,

Thank you for contacting Fan Club Support, and I am so sorry updates have not been provided through u2.com.

The news section will be updated once the gift has officially been released. I am so sorry for the confusion and wait. We appreciate your patience.

If you need anything else, just reply to this email. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Roberto
U2.com Team

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, johnaldo said:

This is the reaction I got when I ask U2.com

Hello John,

Thank you for reaching out to Fan Club Support. I will be glad to assist you.

I apologize for the delay. I looked into this for you and found that we should expect shipping to start in August.

If you need anything else, please reply to this email and let us know.

Sincerely,

Jeanette M

U2.com Team

then I of course asked the following

Thanks for the reply and the info, As this is known why is this not on U2.com as news item ?.

I am not the only one who has these questions, look in the zootopia section

regards John

with this reaction

Hello John,

Thank you for contacting Fan Club Support, and I am so sorry updates have not been provided through u2.com.

The news section will be updated once the gift has officially been released. I am so sorry for the confusion and wait. We appreciate your patience.

If you need anything else, just reply to this email. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Roberto
U2.com Team

Yeah, right, they will start shipping in August. More likely August 2020. Now it’s past mid July and they haven’t yet announced the final track list, still they promise to deliver the CD in less than a month. Do you beLIEve it?

Edited by bacadorina
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, hillpy2 said:

I’m Ok with waiting for Whatever comes from U2!! You know why? Because there is Only One U2 and you’ll not get anything better from Anyone else!  WHATEVER they want to give is fine, and it is definitely worth waiting for.  ... this Is a fan forum isn’t it??!!

The reason for discussing this is because we love u2 so much.  The point is not that we're not thankful or something. This is about informing subscribers who paid their membership and are promised certain things. So confusing starts and then a forum is a great place to share feelings about this. The gift gor this year is among the best gifts they they've had, so inform subscribers and ship this great item. Money isn't the issue I think.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the update! :)
Landlady from Milan... :wub: Yay!! :Bananaphisto:

Beautiful photos, btw :)

• Like 2

Well speak of the Devil! :Bananaphisto: 

So as I thought, it's just tracks from both of the albums. The sequence is nice as well, mostly representing the running order of the show but with strays here and there. Just a shame Lucifer's Hands didn't make it onto the Innocence disc. And yeah, loving those photos!

• Like 1