U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

Hi! 

Do you know if the U2 Shop to upgrade my account is working? :( 

Ive been trying to contact support here, but noone replies :(  theres any button to confirm my payment. 

or any message that confirms that i made the payment. 

image.thumb.png.dd9551116fbe7c5824f0dfda5e454960.png

This is the screen i receive when i try to access the shop from the U2.com 

image.thumb.png.4390e8fd46140359e27bd64d370c3ddb.png

Edited by mexicocity123456
Added info and images

When you resubscribed (or subscribed if it's the first time) you got 2 confirmation emails... please locate those...

The system for the shop has been upgraded, but there are still some parts that are needed to use some working... if you can't go from u2.com, please use the direct login: https://shop.u2.com/

From there, please log in again using your u2.com shop account and password - not the u2.com ones. From there you can check any possible issue.

If useful, the u2.com shop customer support form is located on https://shop.u2.com/pages/contact-us

1 hour ago, Max Tsukino said:

When you resubscribed (or subscribed if it's the first time) you got 2 confirmation emails... please locate those...

The system for the shop has been upgraded, but there are still some parts that are needed to use some working... if you can't go from u2.com, please use the direct login: https://shop.u2.com/

From there, please log in again using your u2.com shop account and password - not the u2.com ones. From there you can check any possible issue.

If useful, the u2.com shop customer support form is located on https://shop.u2.com/pages/contact-us

Thank you so much! I didnt get any email, and from the shop, i can access from that link, but theres no "Product" where i can resuscribe. 

I already sent a mail, but noone contacted me yet.

18 minutes ago, mexicocity123456 said:

Thank you so much! I didnt get any email, and from the shop, i can access from that link, but theres no "Product" where i can resuscribe. 

I already sent a mail, but noone contacted me yet.

use this link:

www.u2.com/subscribe

I’m amazed they even attempt to send out ‘gifts’ to subscribers- there must be MILLIONS of us!  Does anyone know exactly how many of us there are now??!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, hillpy2 said:

I’m amazed they even attempt to send out ‘gifts’ to subscribers- there must be MILLIONS of us!  Does anyone know exactly how many of us there are now??!

3 guessing by the activity on the forum! 😉

• Haha 5

And kingdoms rise, and kingdoms fall....

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ramsatw said:

And kingdoms rise, and kingdoms fall....

And we still wait on...

• Like 2

On 10/2/2019 at 8:58 PM, bacadorina said:

And we still wait on...

Aaand OoooooOOonnnnn !!!!!! And U2 moved ON...past us ....long ago....We're just cash_numbers on a list......

" Once the physical copies start leaving the warehouse in October we’ll email subscribers with more specific timings. "   They only said the CD's would start leaving in October, much like my wife starting to get to the car when we are leaving (a lengthy process), not that theCD's would actually leave.  Did a lawyer write this??!!!

• Like 2

Nine more to go. Two more songs added -- Iris and Blackout. Just release all 23 and the next subscription gift please. 

• Like 1

Latest news from the pressing plant is that manufacturing will be complete early next week and dispatch begin shortly after.  Depending on delivery times and customs clearance, we’re advised that subscribers will begin to receive their double CD sets later this month.

Thanks for your patience with a process that took longer than anticipated, meanwhile we’re adding two more tracks for immediate download: Iris (Hold Me Close) recorded live at the Bell Centre, Montreal, in  June last year and The Blackout, recorded in Belfast last October.

If you subscribed - or resubscribed - to U2.com for 2019 and selected as your gift 'U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE' , FOURTEEN of the 23 tracks are now available on your Account Info page.

https://www.u2.com/news/title/rolling-off-the-presses-

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/13/2019 at 1:15 AM, CorkVegan said:

...why not make all the tracks available for download while we await the physical release? As a matter of fact they should all have been available months ago.

This has become a hostage situation. The kicker is that we all paid the ransom almost a year ago through our membership fees.

• Like 1

Interesting to move have 2018 Iris rather than 2015 Iris. It's the only track on the Innocence disc that comes from the Experience tour. Still sounds emotive as heck though. The Blackout is SUCH a rollicker. It's interesting to actually be able to properly hear the vocoder going underneath Bono's vocal.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 5:34 AM, Max Tsukino said:

Latest news from the pressing plant is that manufacturing will be complete early next week and dispatch begin shortly after.  Depending on delivery times and customs clearance, we’re advised that subscribers will begin to receive their double CD sets later this month.

Thanks for your patience with a process that took longer than anticipated, meanwhile we’re adding two more tracks for immediate download: Iris (Hold Me Close) recorded live at the Bell Centre, Montreal, in  June last year and The Blackout, recorded in Belfast last October.

If you subscribed - or resubscribed - to U2.com for 2019 and selected as your gift 'U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE' , FOURTEEN of the 23 tracks are now available on your Account Info page.

https://www.u2.com/news/title/rolling-off-the-presses-

As you are mentioning customs clearance....I, unfortunately, can't find the topic anymore in which we discussed in detail how some Europeans (in particular Germany, it seems) have been forced to go to their local customs office to pick up the subscriber gifts (and often even pay customs fees) due to incorrect labelling the past decade. Is this issue now solved and can we expect to receive the package labelled correctly? Or will shipment be from Europe (before Brexit)? This would really, really be appreciated as it would save us time and money :)

• Like 1

On 10/7/2019 at 1:42 PM, noven1969 said:

Will the gift for Europe be shipped from the UK or from the USA?

we won't know here until shipping starts

On 10/7/2019 at 2:42 PM, noven1969 said:

Will the gift for Europe be shipped from the UK or from the USA?

. Shipping from the USA takes not as long as from the UK here in the Netherlands. So I hope from the USA....

I can 't remember what I ordered last year. 

Is there somewhere in my profile where I can find it?

45 minutes ago, ingenpat said:

I can 't remember what I ordered last year. 

Is there somewhere in my profile where I can find it?

When you placed the order you received a confirmation email... please check for if you saved it... if not, it's possible that it's still in your store profile.

If both fail to provide the information, please contact the store customer service...

• Thanks 1

Will there be an official announcement when shipping begins?   When shipping does start - Do we still look under my account, in the store, for an order to appear, as we have in past years?   

Edited by Manohlive

21 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

When you placed the order you received a confirmation email... please check for if you saved it... if not, it's possible that it's still in your store profile.

If both fail to provide the information, please contact the store customer service...

Thanks, I found it. 

I ordered the double cd and i+e live. The shipping info in this topic is about that gift?

• Like 1