U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

38 minutes ago, OptimaX said:

I read some worrying messages on Social Media about the shipping address being the one used during sign up. Now I'm worried my gift is going to be send to the wrong address. How do I check and/or make sure it is going to be send to the right address?

You will receive a Subscription Fulfillment Order e-mail letting you know that your gift is on the way. The address that it is shipping to will be included in the email. Also a link to the help page if you have any questions/concerns. 

Be sure to keep the email handy, as it also includes your order number. 

I got my confirmation email today.  I'm very excited to see the pics/imagery.  Yes, I want to hear all the music.  Yay to U2! 

On 10/28/2019 at 8:32 AM, clemmie_mandarin said:

Just to check; has everyone received their confirmation email that their gifts have been shipped or not yet? I have not and am starting to get worried...

Hi there, I haven't received any email yet about my resub CD being shipped either:rolleyes:

And one more : just received the e-mail this morning but according to the tracking information it hasn't shipped yet.

Shipping to Canada

Luc

• Like 1

Email received yesterday. Hopefully by week's end this wait is over. About damn time! 

On 10/26/2019 at 11:47 PM, Sleathy! said:

When oh when wil lwe get a new official DVD of the Joshua Tree tour and also the I & E tour?   Can't wait ...

years 😂

I'm assuming it's going to take a bit for the packages to actually ship after receiving the confirmation email.  It took a day for my tracking number to show that shipping information has been received.  I'm presuming it's going to take a few days for it to get from the warehouse to the actual delivery service; which in my case (America) is UPS. It'll probably take a day or so for it to transit though UPS and acually get sent.   I remember it got here pretty quickly, once that happened, in the past.  

I feel like a little kid right before Christmas.  I know it's coming. I can't wait to open my gift.    💙

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Manohlive said:

It took a day for my tracking number to show that shipping information has been received. 

Where do I find the tracking info? I don’t see it in my email.

8 hours ago, raymond231 said:

Where do I find the tracking info? I don’t see it in my email.

Thanks for shopping the U2.com Subscription Fulfillment Store. This email confirms the following items from your order ######## have shipped via Mail Innovations Domestic:

Name: U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE 2CD
Item Number: ############
Quantity Shipped: 1

Shipped To:

##### ######

And if your order includes multiple items, they may ship from more than one location and you will receive a separate confirmation email for each shipment.

To check the shipping status, please reference your tracking number: ########################## via Mail Innovations Domestic, or click here: (This is where a link to directly track it is located)

PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to provide you with the most expedient delivery, your order may not include a packing slip.
If you have any questions, please contact us at www.U2.com/help.
Thanks!

U2.com Subscription Fulfillment Team

Edited by Manohlive

16 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

Thanks for shopping the U2.com Subscription Fulfillment Store. This email confirms the following items from your order ######## have shipped via Mail Innovations Domestic:

Name: U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE 2CD
Item Number: ############
Quantity Shipped: 1

Shipped To:

##### ######

And if your order includes multiple items, they may ship from more than one location and you will receive a separate confirmation email for each shipment.

To check the shipping status, please reference your tracking number: ########################## via Mail Innovations Domestic, or click here: (This is where a link to directly track it is located)

PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to provide you with the most expedient delivery, your order may not include a packing slip.
If you have any questions, please contact us at www.U2.com/help.
Thanks!

U2.com Subscription Fulfillment Team

Hmmm... my email is missing the paragraph with the tracking info...the paragraph before and after are there. Grrrrr...

3 hours ago, skapus said:

yeah..mine has no shipping info either!!

team is working on adding a real time gift order status on everyone's profile pages

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, so I got my email Sunday. It's now Friday.

My email did not contain any tracking information. It did say this:

"PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to provide you with the most expedient delivery, your order may not include a packing slip. Rest assured that you can reference your order details on your account at any time here:(link to my order)."

But of course the link just leads back to the home page. No shipping info at all.

I mean...come on...

Are the emails being received randomly? I live in the USA and have yet to receive an email from U2.com regarding the subscription gift.

Can somebody explain me this please:

I am part of U2.com subscription from at least 5-6 years. Every time when U2.com send me my gift it is WITHOUT tracking number. Every time it is with standard mail. Till today - this morning I received mail about my 2019 gift WITH tracking number. Why it is different now (not that I am complaining)?