U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

All tracks have now been made available to download. Will listen a bit later.

Edited by peterferris8
  • Like 1

Ooh, it finally changed from "Ready for UPS" to "In Transit"!

• Like 1

This is just simply badass. Both downloads have been on repeat all day.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2019 at 6:31 PM, danknapp said:

To be fair many people are probably in a similar boat as me. Back when we used to regularly get CD gifts ripping was no problem, but I have long since disposed of any optical drives as they're basically obsolete. 

Fortunately my cars both still have built in CD players so I am able to enjoy my gifts.😊

Update: Thank you for making everything available to download!!!!  😃

• Like 1

So i received my cd's. And I tried to play them in the car, and i get a message saying it can't play them, that it doesn't recoginize the format.  Is anyone else having this issue?

I've listened to all the downloads. What a brilliant collection of songs that perfectly summarises two of the last three tours. My only gripes are that the running order of the tracks in the show for both CDs is different to the running order in the setlist on the night, and also the exclusion of Lucifer's Hands & Ordinary Love. That said, I loved all the performances, and it was great to notice and remember little details (having followed half these shows via live feeds on the night). 

Casual observation: the vast majority of Innocence tracks are from US shows, while most of the Experience tracks are from European shows. 

Now I'm just waiting for that CD book...

• Like 2

Got my discs yesterday. I haven't had any problems with Disc One. Haven't listened to Disc Two yet.

For those waiting, it took 11 days from my shipping email to receipt.

Rock on!

• Like 1

On 11/4/2019 at 8:14 PM, raymar said:

Just received the U2 Live Songs of Innocence and Experience gift.  Disc 2, Songs of Experience, works as expected, but Disc 1, Songs of Innocence, can not be read and ejects itself from the disc reader. Is anyone else experiencing this issue with Disc 1? Thanks.

Yes, I have issues with Disc 1. While in my Technics CD Player, Disc 1 was skipping around during "The Troubles" and Disc 1 was skipping during "Invisible" within my PC's disc player.  Will report this problem via https://www.u2.com/help .

1 hour ago, cargobrian said:

think we can get a live Joshua tree show next?

You're joking, yes?   😉

I am a subscriber until March 2020 - but my Account Page does not have a new download (23 songs). Can someone help? Thanks

6 minutes ago, BonoPenn said:

I am a subscriber until March 2020 - but my Account Page does not have a new download (23 songs). Can someone help? Thanks

The last time you resubscribed... did you chose this gift?? If yes, then you should have these... please log off, delete cookies and cache and log in again to see if the downloads appear...
If they are still absent, please contact Customer Support Service either by the form on the HELP page or via phone...

26 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

The last time you resubscribed... did you chose this gift?? If yes, then you should have these... please log off, delete cookies and cache and log in again to see if the downloads appear...
If they are still absent, please contact Customer Support Service either by the form on the HELP page or via phone...

Thanks for the quick help - I resubscribed in 2018 (until 20202) so this gift was not yet available. I will try the cookies/cache and if that does not work I will contact Customer Support

1 minute ago, BonoPenn said:

Thanks for the quick help - I resubscribed in 2018 (until 20202) so this gift was not yet available. I will try the cookies/cache and if that does not work I will contact Customer Support

If you resubscribed when the gift wasn't available then the tracks (and the CDs) will be available for you once you resubscribe again and only if you choose this gift...

So, when is Holland getting those  CD' s  ?

My Order history is suddenly  Empty (???) , didn' t get any delivery mail (???)  while I paid already on 23-11-2018 for it.

Regards,

Guus

3 hours ago, Guus said:

So, when is Holland getting those  CD' s  ?

My Order history is suddenly  Empty (???) , didn' t get any delivery mail (???)  while I paid already on 23-11-2018 for it.

Regards,

Guus

go to https://www.u2.com/help

choose 'Subscriber Gift Status Questions' from the drop menu

let us know how you get on

Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 13.45.21.png

Thanks BigWave didn' t know this option, send them a message.

Let's hope for the best  ;)

Regards,

Guus

• Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 11:26 AM, cargobrian said:

think we can get a live Joshua tree show next?

On 11/7/2019 at 12:31 PM, Manohlive said:

You're joking, yes?   😉

Hey-just want you to know I was joking.  It might not have come off that way.  It was humor, not sarcasm.  No offense was intended.  There are seveal JT threads about where, when, why and how.  I hope you are enjoying this year's gift.  ☺️

Edited by Manohlive

17 hours ago, bigwave said:

go to https://www.u2.com/help

choose 'Subscriber Gift Status Questions' from the drop menu

let us know how you get on

Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 13.45.21.png

I did the same just now. Also from the Netherlands. 

Did anyone from the Netherlands received their gift?

I'm also from the Ntherlands, still not have received my gift. man  shipped on November the first  My tracking from UPS says it is proccesed, I think it is turned over to the local post delivery.

5 hours ago, dfeenstra said:

I'm also from the Ntherlands, still not have received my gift. man  shipped on November the first  My tracking from UPS says it is proccesed, I think it is turned over to the local post delivery.

I haven't received an e-mail about shipping. 

8 minutes ago, bacadorina said:

Me neither...

have patience... also, please remember these come in batches...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

have patience... also, please remember these come in batches...

No problem, I wasn’t stressed about that. My only concern is that they do not write again an incomplete address on the envelope. Hope they fix that issue this time around.