U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

Hmm...

So I just logged in to my account to download the MP3s but they are no where to be seen.  I presume that because my account is not due for renewal till January and I received the U2 Joshua Tree Singles on vinyl, that I will not get access to the MP3s.

Would that be correct?

MJ

Hi there. Last time I had to wait for a while till I got my gift and had to ask for it several times... I hope this year everything works fine and it arrives soon! It looks amazing!

3 hours ago, mjsmyth said:

Hmm...

So I just logged in to my account to download the MP3s but they are no where to be seen.  I presume that because my account is not due for renewal till January and I received the U2 Joshua Tree Singles on vinyl, that I will not get access to the MP3s.

Would that be correct?

MJ

that is correct...

Hello!

The discs sound great and the package is great overall (I would have preferred no gaps between the songs, but that’s just a niggle).

However, a couple of tangential questions occurred to me. I noticed that I renewed my membership last year to get this gift on November 21. With that being the case, does that mean that the next gift is going to be announced imminently?

Also, I still haven’t used my discount code from last year’s membership renewal and now only have 10 days to use it. I often don’t use my code, but I would like to this year. Are the items currently in the store the only ones that will be there for the next 10 days, or is it possible to find out if anything more will be added to it during this brief timeframe?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated in advance. Thank you!

16 minutes ago, dmway said:

With that being the case, does that mean that the next gift is going to be announced imminently?

As of right now: No.
We don't know any date for it - better to keep checking the site and Zoo for any possible announcement.

Are the items currently in the store the only ones that will be there for the next 10 days, or is it possible to find out if anything more will be added to it during this brief timeframe?

Honestly, impossible to know... the store theoretically could add something related to the current tour as we speak, or it could wait until the tour ends... or nothing related to the tour, but again: it can be now, next week, next month, etc...

6 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

As of right now: No.
We don't know any date for it - better to keep checking the site and Zoo for any possible announcement.

Honestly, impossible to know... the store theoretically could add something related to the current tour as we speak, or it could wait until the tour ends... or nothing related to the tour, but again: it can be now, next week, next month, etc...

Thanks, Max. Both comments are helpful. I’ll wait another week then.

Reaction Live Nation :

===========================

HiOn 11 Nov 2019, at 15:36, orderhelp@livenationmerchandise.com wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise.

I am sorry to hear the order was not received. The order has been fully refunded for Delivery Failure, the ordered product is no longer available to be reshipped. Please allow up to 5 full Business Days for the refund to post.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Kevin
Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service

=========================

After a year of waiting,  is this an totally unacceptable mail !

A refund, cheap solution !

7 hours ago, Guus said:

Reaction Live Nation :

===========================

HiOn 11 Nov 2019, at 15:36, orderhelp@livenationmerchandise.com wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise.

I am sorry to hear the order was not received. The order has been fully refunded for Delivery Failure, the ordered product is no longer available to be reshipped. Please allow up to 5 full Business Days for the refund to post.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Kevin

=========================

After a year of waiting,  is this an totally unacceptable mail !

A refund, cheap solution !

just checking again - this was in response to the innocence & experience cd gift? Hmmm... is it possible for you to try them again (maybe calling if that is possible, or use the Help form again, I know not ideal, but just for full clarity)

Hi BigWave,

Thanks for your help, but I think  I'm stucked now :

Van: orderhelp@livenationmerchandise.com
Datum: 11 nov. 2019 23:46
Onderwerp: RE: Re: Invoice for Order# 8----70
Aan: guus------@-------.nl
Cc: 

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with this purchase, as both memberships and presales are handled by the fan club directly. You can reach them at:
http://www.u2.com/help
(855) 867-5297 (U.S.)
(949) 333-4820 (International)

Sincerely,

Mike
http://www.store.livenation.com/

In the Netherlands we call this " van het kastje naar de muur gestuurd worden " 

After the U2 shop is refreshed as website this is going on.

What can you advise for me now ?

Regards and big thanks already for your help !!

Guus

Edited by Guus

My tracking link sends back no results, so I don't know what to expect... Email notification of shipment was received a week ago.

Edited by ivdf

3 hours ago, Guus said:

Did try another one with " U2 help " now billing/membership :

Help.png

good plan... keep us updated

• Brilliant 1

17 minutes ago, ivdf said:

My tracking link sends back no results, so I don't know what to expect... Email notification of shipment was received a week ago.

same here, but others have said same and it resolves in a few days

• Brilliant 1

Hi

Anyone in Ireland get theirs yet?

mine was dispatched on Oct 31.

Since Nov 7 ,UPS tracking says it’s been transferred from New York to my ‘’local’’ post office for delivery...mmm.

54 minutes ago, promenade95 said:

Hi

Anyone in Ireland get theirs yet?

mine was dispatched on Oct 31.

Since Nov 7 ,UPS tracking says it’s been transferred from New York to my ‘’local’’ post office for delivery...mmm.

Exactly the same here in Belgium.  As always, in the end everything works out fine.  It will probably show up within a few days.

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1

I wrote them because I had the same « local post office » status as you guys and they told me they couldn’t track international shipments but that I should not worry 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Jo Van de Vreken said:

Exactly the same here in Belgium.  As always, in the end everything works out fine.  It will probably show up within a few days.

Exactly the same here in Denmark. Let's hope so.....

• Brilliant 1

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:29 PM, bigwave said:

same here, but others have said same and it resolves in a few days

The digital IE & EI is Just AMAZING ...   8 Shows in PARIS :ie_Paris:

Just can't wait for the CDs (it is too bad they are not .... Vinyls ):MacPhisto_04:)

5 minutes ago, electricco said:

The digital IE & EI is Just AMAZING ...   8 Shows in PARIS :ie_Paris:

Just can't wait for the CDs (it is too bad they are not .... Vinyls ):MacPhisto_04:)

Received mine in the UK yesterday after a week of no activity via the UPS tracker.

• Like 1

Still waiting for mine here in sunny Scotland ,but to be honest I'm not surprised.same problems year after year.

Edited by clarky46

Ok,
got no shipment Information or invoice in my account profile. No Information in the order history of either of the two shops though I re-subscribed in February, not even the order itself is shown. Got the download link in my profile though and received a shipment mail on 4 November - yet, when I use the link, UPS says: "UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information."  The shipment was allegedly made 10 days ago.

A friend of mine here in Germany has exactly the same problem (he renewed in March).

Seriously, why are the shipments for European fans and customers of a European band made from the US? Every single year the same hassle...(and I am not even mentioning the customs clearance issue) :( With the issues described above, I do not feel assured that the shipment will arrive here in Germany at all.

Bigwave and Max, do you have any information on a case like mine and what's going on there? Thank you so much in advance for your support.

2 hours ago, schisa01 said:

Ok,
got no shipment Information or invoice in my account profile. No Information in the order history of either of the two shops though I re-subscribed in February, not even the order itself is shown. Got the download link in my profile though and received a shipment mail on 4 November - yet, when I use the link, UPS says: "UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information."  The shipment was allegedly made 10 days ago.

Pretty much my situation, just change "Europe" and add instead "Latin America" -  It's my understanding that there are other cases as well.

Please go to the HELP page (https://www.u2.com/help) and on the CONTACT US column, select SUBSCRIBER GIFT STATUS QUESTIONS.
Imagen 002.png

Add all the details you have about your current situation with the gift, please.

• Like 1