U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

FYI

My issue is solved now with  the " Billing / Membership " option.

1)

On 12 Nov 2019, at 19:46, customer_support@ticketmaster.com wrote:
Hi Guus,

Thanks for contacting U2.com Fan Support; I will be more than happy to assist you with this.

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your item(s). As of right now, we do not have your item(s) in stock but as soon as we do, it will be sent over to you!

Thank you so much for your ongoing patience!

If you have anymore questions or concerns please contact us back via email!

Have a great day!

After 1 day,  I also got the shipping mail already.

2)

On 14 Nov 2019, at 00:33, U2.com Subscription Fulfillment Orders <orderhelp@u2.com> wrote:
Hi Guus!

Thanks for shopping the U2.com Subscription Fulfillment Store. This email confirms the following items from your order +++++++++++  have shipped via Mail Innovations International Standard:

Name: U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE 2CD
Item Number: Z9CDU2CF5926
Quantity Shipped: 1

Shipped To:

A very Big Thanks for U2.com !!!

Regards,

Guus

Edited by Guus
  • Like 2

Has anyone in the UK got their gift? I got the shipping e mail on 11th November. The tracking number doesn`t work - says nothing found. Not received the CD either.

17 minutes ago, Pamkellett said:

Has anyone in the UK got their gift? I got the shipping e mail on 11th November. The tracking number doesn`t work - says nothing found. Not received the CD either.

Same but mine was ‘posted’ fourth of November! So perhaps the more important question is - has anyone on here in the UK got the CD and if so when was the email notification of posting sent? That will give us an idea of rough delivery time hopefully ....

Edited by Mark Taylor

1 hour ago, Pamkellett said:

Still waiting for mine in the UK. Was "transferred to the post office" on 7 November but since then no progress has been updated.

37 minutes ago, Busby86 said:

I'm in the UK and got my gift this morning!

This is the message I get when I click on the link to track my order. Doesn`t even get to the post office!

UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information.

I haven't news since the last update 11/08/2019...
It
moves in mysterious ways 🙄

Btw,
Happy B-Day, Achtung Baby!! :AB:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/16/2019 at 10:56 AM, richardh said:

Still waiting for mine in the UK. Was "transferred to the post office" on 7 November but since then no progress has been updated.

same here for me in Denmark......

36 minutes ago, sandmanu2 said:

same here for me in Denmark......

It must be a very large post office. Or a very slow postman. :(

Still waiting in the UK. UPS tracker still not working 2 weeks after I got the email. 

"UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information."

My copy of U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE was delivered today in The Netherlands.

Edited by Youri-Nauta
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, joeyanne said:

I'm in the UK and my gift was delivered today after getting the dispatch email on 31/10

That’s good news ! I’m surprised mine hasn’t landed despite getting dispatch email on 31/10 too. 

11 hours ago, promenade95 said:

That’s good news ! I’m surprised mine hasn’t landed despite getting dispatch email on 31/10 too. 

Mine finally arrived in the UK yesterday after getting the despatch email on 30/10, so they are gradually filtering through. And sounding great!!

• Like 1

On 11/12/2019 at 12:29 PM, bigwave said:

same here, but others have said same and it resolves in a few days

Mine stays the same. Haven't received it yet. Membership gifts shipping, and mostly receiving, is always such a...

On 11/16/2019 at 9:51 AM, Pamkellett said:

On 11/18/2019 at 2:49 PM, richardh said:

It must be a very large post office. Or a very slow postman. :(

The same from Madrid "transferred to post office on 11.08.2019..

No news..

From what I'm seeing they are taking 18 to 22 days from dispatch to delivery to UK/EU.

So be patient guys!!

Mine arrived yesterday, 22 days since dispatch from US.

Edited by Merve_the_Nut
UPDATE