U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

f you subscribed - or resubscribed - to U2.com and selected "iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live, 2015 & 2018" gift, all four of the following  tracks are now waiting for you to download.

When you're signed in, click Account Info on the tab at the top right of the page to find:

- Love Is Bigger than Anything In Its Way (Live from Mohegan Sun 3 July 2018)
- Lights of Home (Live from Copenhagen 30 September 2018)
- The Little Things That Give You Away (Live from Rome 15 July 2017)
- Song For Someone (Live from Boston 14 July 2015)

• Thanks 1

I wonder if we are being teased and I love it.  I've never been happier to resubscribe. (next week after I get paid)  I know nobody knows when..  It's conjecture, however, it feels close.  My U2 periscope is up and scanning the horizon. 

• Like 1

I like the cover.  That yellow with a bit of the red is sweet.

Downloaded the four tracks and I can play them on Quick Player. I saved them to iTunes and they're there but it won't allow me to play them. Anything I'm missing?

1 hour ago, Monkstown1 said:

Downloaded the four tracks and I can play them on Quick Player. I saved them to iTunes and they're there but it won't allow me to play them. Anything I'm missing?

Worked fine when I transferred mine. Maybe make sure iTunes is up to date and try again. 

I renewed.  Lights of Home sounds awesome.  Listening now.  

• Like 1

Just updated my subscription.  Is there a way to buy subscribed exclusives (like U22) that happened in the past?

49 minutes ago, midwest1 said:

Just updated my subscription.  Is there a way to buy subscribed exclusives (like U22) that happened in the past?

Unfortunately, the only subscriber exclusives available at this time are U2 3-D and the yet to be released Innocence and Experience Live. 

Hi All

Any info when the cd will be posted ?

Iam just impatient.......My Eyes Make A Circle :POP_Heart_02:

:u2-1383:

14 minutes ago, Hank134 said:

Hi All

Any info when the cd will be posted ?

Iam just impatient.......My Eyes Make A Circle :POP_Heart_02:

:u2-1383:

No information at the moment, I'm afraid... 

please be patient and keep checking periodically the site and Zootopia... as soon as there's information available be sure it will be posted...

36 minutes ago, jonboy71 said:

When do we get the full track list?

closer to or when the full CDs are released...

Just listened to the new downloads, wonderful stuff! I forgot just how intense Raised By Wolves is - one of my highlights from the I&E tour will forever be watching Larry beating the kit within an inch of its life in the last minute. 

One thing I'm wondering, is this going to be a compilation of songs from both tours or just a compilation of live cuts from the I&E albums?

6 minutes ago, wireboy said:

Hi, anyone know when we can expect the I&E CD's to ship?

thx

not known yet. Please keep checking periodically the site and the board. Once there is information you will be able to find it published here....

3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

not known yet. Please keep checking periodically the site and the board. Once there is information you will be able to find it published here....

thx...

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

Just listened to the new downloads, wonderful stuff! I forgot just how intense Raised By Wolves is - one of my highlights from the I&E tour will forever be watching Larry beating the kit within an inch of its life in the last minute. 

One thing I'm wondering, is this going to be a compilation of songs from both tours or just a compilation of live cuts from the I&E albums?

I have to admit I didn’t understand the distinction you were making at first, but, now that I do, I can say that’s a very good question.

My intuitive impression was always that these were going to be live versions of SOI and SOE songs played on the last three tours. However, I don’t remember any explicit statement about all the songs being considered for the CDs. Perhaps songs that were rarely played in the past that ended up featuring on the i&e tour and the e&i tour might have been considered for inclusion as well.

I think the mystery will be relatively short-lived because I sense we’re going to be getting the full tracklisting before too long. (Of course, actually having the CDs I hope is an occurrence in the near future too.)

Edited by dmway

Ok so far we have

Song For Someone, Raised By Wolves, The Little Things, Lights of Home, Love Is Bigger and Summer of Love

We should get the following:

Innocence: Miracle, Cedarwood Road, Every Breaking Wave, Invisible and The Troubles

Experience: Blackout, The Ocean, Best Thing, Get Out Of Your Own Way, 13, American Soul

17 Songs total, each Cd should have about 15 tracks, so that would mean and additional 13 songs 

not on the last 2 cds, makes sense right? Did I leave anything out?

By the way, I really hope Sweetest Thing makes the cut, no live version ever released right?

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2019 at 5:38 PM, peterferris8 said:

I agree that “Raised By Wolves” is terrific in this download! It’s wild, it’s great!  However,  this “Summer of Love”? - I’m absolutely sure I’ve heard Bono sing this better, but I Love the song, ‘Love Bono, and Thank you U2 for making heartfelt, thoughtful songs, you amazing humans!

Edited by hillpy2
my in-eloquence

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2019 at 4:38 PM, peterferris8 said:

I forgot just how intense Raised By Wolves is - one of my highlights from the I&E tour will forever be watching Larry beating the kit within an inch of its life in the last minute. 

They sound incredible.  I'm listening to the download right now.  I like that they keep the Psalm in the  end.  Now I'm hoping we get Until The End too but that makes no sense.  We shall see.  I like the tease. . 

( I always want Until The End of the World and Bad )

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1