U2Community

You Decide...

What a waste of time and energy. Get on your boots and get on with it. We are we waiting until February for something that’s been sitting ready for weeks or months. 

• Like 1

I just hope they include some older songs that have not been released live of course in

addition to the new songs, would love, Acrobat,  Horses, and Sweetest Thing

• Like 1

It is strange that The Little Things That Give You Away is one of the choices, given that it was never played on the i+e and e+i tours. But I'm looking forward to hearing The Troubles live as that is a great song that wan't played much.

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

I am just wondering about The Little Things That Give You Away too, but that's fine - to me at least :) (Great memories :wub: from Rome 2017 :JT2017_Screen:)

• Like 1

I voted for Troubles and Little THings..... Nuff Said.

Edited by pain_18_
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

I voted for Troubles and Little THings..... Nuff Said.

I voted for those two too.☺️

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 3:35 PM, Popmartijn said:

It is strange that The Little Things That Give You Away is one of the choices, given that it was never played on the i+e and e+i tours. But I'm looking forward to hearing The Troubles live as that is a great song that wan't played much.

http://www.u2gigs.com/The_Little_Things_That_Give_You_Away-s958.html

:then_now:

NOW it doesn't work on Internet Explorer either......... NOOO !!!!!!!  Tried Chrome...Same "  You Need to Renew" issue....... NOOOOOO !!!!!!!

Cleared all cookies, signed out, signed back in...tried everything......It slaps me with the RENEW thing and I RENEWED>.... I'm angry.....I'm so sick with this issue !!!!!

WHAT  does this mean...that I won't get the Downloads either...That I won't get the gift either because some GLITCH !!!!!!!

Edited by pain_18_

3 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

NOW it doesn't work on Internet Explorer either......... NOOO !!!!!!!  Tried Chrome...Same "  You Need to Renew" issue....... NOOOOOO !!!!!!!

Cleared all cookies, signed out, signed back in...tried everything......It slaps me with the RENEW thing and I RENEWED>.... I'm angry.....I'm so sick with this issue !!!!!

WHAT  does this mean...that I won't get the Downloads either...That I won't get the gift either because some GLITCH !!!!!!!

If it shows something different than this, send me a screenshot please.

image.png

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, mich40 said:

If it shows something different than this, send me a screenshot please.

image.png

THAT's what it shows....on all possible.....browsers

17 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

THAT's what it shows....on all possible.....browsers

I have exactly the same screen, ... BUT ... I think this is the case for everyone who already renewed.  The keyword is: "IF you haven't yet subscribed ...".  If you renewed and you have a confirmation email, there is no problem at all according to me.  So sit down, relax, wait and enjoy ...

4 hours ago, Jo Van de Vreken said:

I have exactly the same screen, ... BUT ... I think this is the case for everyone who already renewed.  The keyword is: "IF you haven't yet subscribed ...".  If you renewed and you have a confirmation email, there is no problem at all according to me.  So sit down, relax, wait and enjoy ...

^ this...

Also, please check the SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVE UNTIL field in your profile page (https://www.u2.com/profile), as well as the emails you received when you filled the resubscription form. In the event of some site hiccup, the information in your profile and the resubscription emails would be very helpful...

(this also means: always save these emails, Be aware on which folder they are located in your email app and never delete them - if you can save them in a folder, good. If you can make a PDF backup of them, better. Screenshots wouldn't hurt)

10 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

^ this...

Also, please check the SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVE UNTIL field in your profile page (https://www.u2.com/profile), as well as the emails you received when you filled the resubscription form. In the event of some site hiccup, the information in your profile and the resubscription emails would be very helpful...

(this also means: always save these emails, Be aware on which folder they are located in your email app and never delete them - if you can save them in a folder, good. If you can make a PDF backup of them, better. Screenshots wouldn't hurt)

I have the screenshots (and links) to prove I renewed And PAID  for the new gift and I want to know what was decided for download, I'm curious.......

1 minute ago, pain_18_ said:

I have the screenshots (and links) to prove I renewed And PAID  for the new gift and I want to know what was decided for download, I'm curious.......

it will be published in due time...
until then, patience...

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

It says it in the screenshot I added above. “Little Things” and “Song for Someone”. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, mich40 said:

It says it in the screenshot I added above. “Little Things” and “Song for Someone”. 

Ah...So  The Troubles  got sacked........So sad.........

7 hours ago, ZOO_ADDICT said:

Waiting for the 2 tracks to download....

And Hopefully with No Glitches !!!!

3 minutes ago, daddymak said:

Has anyone received the code for the first two downloads, yet?

Right now there isn't any download available for the iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live, 2015 & 2018 double CD... when these are available, you will find them on your profile page (https://www.u2.com/profile).

Please keep checking the site and Zootopia periodically - when the tracks are available, it will be published in the site as well as here...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1